Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

You are correct and I need to read more closely.

Fair warning to all. I will be starting to remove inactive players from the plot soon. I know Centurion and Foxtrot are overloaded with stuff so they're excused. Anyone else know anything about anyone who isn't around much?

Also, I am curious to know - would a brief period of inactivity before the next mission be something anyone is in favor of? I've been wondering if people are interested in taking a breather, doing something else without worrying about posting and then coming back, raring to do stuff.

I'm good with whatever gets decided. Though if it looks like I'm inactive, I promise that's not the case. I try not to put more than one post between GM posts for fear of causing confusion in Alekei's actions.

@Sigma:

I definitely wouldn't be averse to a break - some time around late July/early August I'll be away in Singapore for several weeks (so I'd better come up with a good IC excuse to have Stan out of the picture).

On the flipside, since (at least over here) it's summer break, I'd expect activity to pick up. So overall, I'm not sure which option to support. Also, if my posting has been too infrequent, I apologise.

Sigma said:
You are correct and I need to read more closely.
Also, I am curious to know - would a brief period of inactivity before the next mission be something anyone is in favor of? I've been wondering if people are interested in taking a breather, doing something else without worrying about posting and then coming back, raring to do stuff.

If we did take a breather, or just did a joint post for the off duty mission or something I would be fine with that. Or we could just time skip to the next mission.

High school reunions. So much fun and so very draining on the energy. But! No more work for the whole week! So expect posts n more!

So, here's what's going on - I'm getting character artwork for LitD, Foxtrot, and Brett M. Not simple chibis but a cel shaded artwork of them. Same for my favorite two medics. Anyone else want one? I'm also going to get a chibi for Warriorx1. I won't guarantee artwork for anyone other than those I've already named but I can spend a bit right now.

These are what i had in mind.

Heads up, Nicoy posted she is having problems getting her PC to boot.

Wow I came here to tell you guys that I'm gonna be getting back home on monday and I find out I'm getting a cool gift like that? Neat! Anyway, i'll be getting back in the game come next week

Ah, good to see you again!

Might be a bit busy tomorrow since I'll be doing something with a friend before he goes out of town, but I'll still try to post as soon as I can.

Welcome back Foxtrot!

Obviously our players who do not have character art come first, but as much as I love our Chibis I wouldn't mind more semi-realistic artwork of Phaedra. :D

Also, *shock* I should have a post up soon. I apologize for the delay.

I would love to see Aleksei in a more realistic image. So I wouldnt say no to some new art work. But I've got the chibi so it's not high priority on my end.

Congratulations!

Dear Ms. Sawyer Aubrey,

Thank you for entering the NSMC's Miss Riflewoman of the Year contest! Your application has been accepted!

However, because of your deployment on overseas operations, we regret to inform you that we cannot accept you as a contestant as participants must be detached from their current units and Grand Admiral Valken's office has been most insistent that he cannot spare any Marines.

As a compensation prize, we are sending you a Zen Airbike and wish you the best.

Signed,

Commissar Elizabeth Amherst
Director of Public Relations, Central Corps

I have sent Centurion his prize for providing the name for a new Nepleslian vehicle. I am sure Sawyer will enjoy his new airbike.

Again, congrats to Centurion.

EDIT:

I'll try to post tomorrow.

Would it be acceptable for Stan to try to remove the last Nekos from Talbain's armour? Not sure what he'll do with 'em, but it's a start right? :P

You and Fox can take the room if you want. Pretty sure the cat things aren't worth everyone getting hung up on.

Was just hoping that Sigman would let you know if there's some mean stuff eyeing you when you look in the door.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back