Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Tank names - I have found out that if I updated the K4 article, I'd have to also make it compliant with the vehicle template (it was made prior). That would be a lot of work. So I'm not going to rename the tank.

However, I did take Centurion's Outrider idea and apply it to a new armored car. So Cent gets some IC rewards at the end of the mission, assuming Sawyer is alive.

If I use other name ideas in the future, I will impart the original creator with similar rewards.

Quick announcement - My mom is visiting, I've got a 10 hr workday tomorrow followed by a dinner with mom and her friends (who will then spend 4 days with us as guests), and then my dad comes in a week from now. Then I've got my sister's graduation in 2 weeks. All in all, May is not going to be my month.

Shotjon will be filling in for me with the Minutemen page but as things progress, he may be filling in for me on the Cavaliers as well. Squad leaders, please assist him as you can.

I am hoping to finish both pages within the next couple weeks, if possible.

I was told by Sigma that I will hadnled Cavaliers as well, though I look at the forum and see that there was only 2 posts since Sigma'S last which was n 6th may. What is up guys? Is the mission already boring you? Where is Moose, DB and others? Some info please.

ShotJon said:
I was told by Sigma that I will hadnled Cavaliers as well, though I look at the forum and see that there was only 2 posts since Sigma'S last which was n 6th may. What is up guys? Is the mission already boring you? Where is Moose, DB and others? Some info please.
I think we were waiting for the fighting in the tunnels to get wrapped up.

Sorry for taking so long to post, BTW. It was just blasted writer's block that was causing issues.

And yes, I believe we are waiting for the tunnel fight to be finished up.

I'll be reading and possibly posting this weekend. The school I work at lets out in 2 weeks and then I can post more often. Family stuff is winding down too.

GM post for the Minutemen tomorrow. Cavaliers the day after. Not quite sure why nothing has happened with the Cavaliers in 3 weeks.

In my case I'm waiting for something - anything - from Talbain.

Unless I missed a post in which case I am clearly blind, I shouldn't be trusted with a computer. :P

So yeah. Just came out of dealing with weapons grade drama llama courtesy of the Army. I'm not sure I should be posting anything till the Foxtrots action is resolved.

No, you need to be doing something. If you hadn't posted, I would have those two Nekos climbing on you start ripping stuff off you. I still might if you don't post soon. Sorry to be an ass about posting when you've just come up to breathe but the thread is dead in the water until you or someone else does something.

Speaking of which, why did no one move to help Talbain? If I'm away, ShotJon and the squad leaders are basically in charge and are free to auto stuff if they want to.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back