• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

For know just report to Sergeant Volkov so you don't have to wait for Sigma. Let's assume you are still waiting to be assigned into squad and since Volkov is current boss of all marines, you would be reporting to her anyway.

Promotions all round. Even for the dumby Stan, who gets pay deduction instead. Two Iron Fists, one for Bernhard on Rok'Veru and one for Sawyer. Wulfe doesn't get one because that was friendly fire.

Aw yeah, promotions.

Also, uh... Does my character know he's been promoted? Or does someone need to inform him? Because I checked the orders thread and didn't see any notification about it either.

Well as I am handling the side-thread I am going to say work as if the promotions already happened in that said plot. So Lisa is already Corporal and what not. Unless Sigma has anything against it.

ShotJon said:
Well as I am handling the side-thread I am going to say work as if the promotions already happened in that said plot. So Lisa is already Corporal and what not. Unless Sigma has anything against it.

But that would mean that I've been addressing Simmons wrong! I mean Corporal Simmons is Corporal Simmons not just Simmons but corporal... <Zyv.exe has stopped working>

Anyhoo promotions all round, shiny campaign medals and pay bonuses call for a celebration. Brandt can pay for the drinks as he seems to enjoy losing money...

Ladies and gentleman, keep in mind that promotions and exemplary actions are important! Due to Bastilen's gallantry and OOC-time character pay has earned him 2750, calculating 35 weeks of being P3C and the 1000 DA bonus.

Go out and be badass, and a poor example for the children!

New artwork is up.

Also, for those who didn't read the second epilogue, here's a thousand words to express it.

Well they are not on duty so he can just call her Simmons, as long as she does not kick him in the balls for it, it is cool!

Sigma said:
New artwork is up.

Thanks again for commissioning the lot.

ShotJon said:
Well they are not on duty so he can just call her Simmons, as long as she does not kick him in the balls for it, it is cool!

Good to know!
She wouldn't happen to have a method of expressing disapproval that does not involve ball kicking that could be used instead?

Minutemen thread is up but I don't like the name I made. If anyone has a better name for it, let me know.

I used Stone's new art to make a badass new uniform guide that artists can use in the future. I added the rank patches and NSMC patch myself.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…