• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Rip its would be much appreciated, especially the citrus or grape ones, the only ones they have here are the much inferior G.I. Rip its.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that, Sigma.

Also, I'd like to pre-emptively apologise for the incredibly clunky wording of the last paragraph in the most recent post I made.

Update, gatorade powder would be greatly appreciated along with snack foods if possible, MREs are kinda getting old. Although they're still a little better than the first strikes we get too.

Sorry to drag my feet on the Minutemen update. Will try to get it up within the next few hours. Sufficed to say, more work hours also means more money for me to buy artwork.

Speaking of posting, I'll try to get something in for Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Just had a spell of writer's block is all.

EDIT:

Writer's block that has yet to disappear, it seems. :x

Cavaliers,

Feel free to add your own epilogue and what you did after the explosion. If you joined Bernhard and Laura, rushed after the IPG girls, or stood by the Admiral. Anything goes, write out your actions and their results. Have fun.

I dont think I have much to post right now. Lisa is just standing watch above the hatch while Henry talks with mr. IPG.

Sigma said:
Cavaliers,

Feel free to add your own epilogue and what you did after the explosion. If you joined Bernhard and Laura, rushed after the IPG girls, or stood by the Admiral. Anything goes, write out your actions and their results. Have fun.

Alright, that's grand - I'm going to try to get a post up by Friday at the latest.

For those with access to 18+ and interested in Laura's unorthodox treatment methods for Bernhard's PTSD, here's a link. It's not sexy stuff but it is a bit too serious for the regular forum.

There's more Bernhard/Laura stuff in the works, if only to showcase some ways PTSD can affect people.

I also have a couple ideas for another group JP. It's been a while since we did one. I am curious to know how people's schedule for the 26th and 27th look for arranging a JP.

You got me.

I've got two batteries of tests, one on the 26th and one on the 27th at 1300 EST to 1800, so I won't be available at that date.

but if you wanna do it another day it's totally cool with me

The 26th would probably be okay for me, studying permitting. The 27th would be acceptable with the proviso that if the weather is good I'll probably go flying, meaning I may not be back until 3-4pm GMT. I'll try to keep everyone updated on that front.

Right, I have neglected my duties for too long. WH40K fever has overtaken me and I have essentially completed my Dark Eldar list now after a week of shopping and research. All that remains is to get a physical copy of the codex and another Ravager.

GM Post for Minutemen Tuesday night.

Cavaliers will remain on break until Friday night. Feel free to do side-stuff where you guys moan and groan about the mission. You can do it in a separate thread or the main thread.

I will probably be able to participate on the 9th; however, I'm going to be involved in the Remembrance Day parade in my town so the 10th might be a bit dicey depending on how things pan out.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…