Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

If you're free for those days, PM me your timezone so I can figure out the best window. Thanks

EDIT: Also, please PM me if you're cool with your character being killed and resurrected. Either now or in later threads.

Well, my timezone is so far different from anybody else's it will be difficult for me to work my return back in the JP, I may just wait until we get the next mission for Sawyer to come back from his training.

I saw Sigma just posted EPIC new Valken art to the wiki.

I made you an avatar version if you want it, Sigma:

Attachments

• sigma avatar.png
    sigma avatar.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 33
Brett M said:
@Sigma:

I'm asking to be safe rather than sorry, but should I PM you even though I'll (probably) only be available for one day?
Yes, please. More information is more useful.

Thanks, Wes!

I should be able to make it for that, though since I usually have dinner around that time I may not be available straight from the off. I'll do my best to be there promptly, though.

EDIT:

This is my first ever JP, so I might need a little assistance, particularly in terms of entering the chatroom etc.

Last edited:
Righto, so we haven't completed the JP yet but that's okay since it's not part of the main story. Does the 30th at the same work for everyone?

Also, please keep posting in the main threads.

Will have GM update for Minutemen tomorrow.

Henry then looked over to Operator Haines and started relaying a fresh set of orders to both him. "On the count of three - lights out, flush atmosphere with sleep gas and get the doors open. Rebreathers on. Three,"
From Henry.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back