Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Will wait for another day before I post a GM response. Please remember, you CAN interact with each other as well. Play a game of kick the newbie or smack the sergeant's butt maybe.

As Luca is going to be unavailable to RP until the 23rd, due to his Master's degree, I will be auto'ing Henry when I make my GM post tonight.

@LitD:

That one does have a certain classic charm to it; if someone doesn't come up with a better one I'll support that one quite happily.

I'll toss my hat into the ring and say something like "First in, last out!" or "Give 'em hell!"

...I'm not very good at this at all. :(

Oh now that I actually played the video (I expected Ranger's Ooorah for some reason) I am all for Litd's version as well. Although I would typed it as Uraaaaah rather. After in russian it is long shouted of hurá which would be in english the classical Hurray! So we could go with long shouting of Hurray!

I kind of thought NSMC marines would say "GET SOME!"

Right, expect a post tomorrow. Sorry all.

EDIT:

Writer's block is making things mighty challenging for me; it doesn't feel like there's an awful lot for Stan to do/react to right now.

Last edited:
Right... as I forgot to remind everyone yesterday, and since our lovely new forum doesn't allow more than 5 recipients... I have to resort to this. We are moving the JP back to Sunday, Nov 31 @ 1pm PST. That way, we SHOULD be able to accommodate for everyone. If you cannot make that, please let me know. If we have a significant portion of people who have to wave off, we shall reschedule.

In the mean time, all main squad threads updated.

since our lovely new forum doesn't allow more than 5 recipients...
This was changed a while back due to a request by Fred and all users are now able to start conversations with up to 20 people.

I will try to post tomorrow, but I think I won't be able to until Monday; working retail during Thanksgiving weekend is nothing short of exhausting.

Also I cannot make the JP, regardless if it is on Nov 31st or Dec 1st. :(

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back