Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

I did but I don't want it to be too easy ;)

My apologies to everyone who was on the IRC waiting for me and then I had to abruptly cancel. As I said, Mom is visiting and when she's around, my sister and I defer to her running of the household.

Does Dec 14 work for everyone to continue the JP?

EDIT: For the Cavaliers, I leave you to move about or massacre the lightly armored enemies around you for this current turn. Things will start heating up after.

Ah, darn. Sorry for missing it; I must have misread the online table I used to calculate the time difference, and I wasn't able to get on until now due to being with a friend.

EDIT:

I logged off the SARPchat and only *just* saw the tabs for talking to Foxtrot and Sigma. Sorry! I was tired, it's late, and the tabs weren't particularly noticeable.

Not a very good track record, huh? :oops:

Last edited:
If you can wait a day, I can make a thread for you and Michiko tomorrow (Tuesday).

Continuation of previous JP - 2pm PST, 10PM GMT. Hopefully, Luca can make it. This Saturday the 21st. Please confirm attendance.

Hello, Potato-chan!

As for the JP, well, I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to make it (not so much because of the date but because I won't be around for very long at that time). So while I might be able to make an appearance, it may not be long enough to be worth finding a way to work my character in. Apologies in advance if that turns out to be the case.

I'll be at work until the start of it, by the time I make it home and able to log on, I'm not sure I'll be able to join on. And that is assuming that I get out of work on time. I was not a part of the first JP, and as Michiko is new to the 4th, and the rest of the game for that matter, I assume that Michiko would not be involved in the subject of this JP anyways. I'll try to be there, but I can't make any promises that I'll be able to make it in time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back