• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

No, but I paid for it! Think of it as a "Thank you" for all your great RP!

I feel like he is only a tophat away from being a steampunk superhero.

Also,

I think that epic sideburns need to be the fashion in nepleslia.

Uso said:
I think that epic sideburns need to be the fashion in nepleslia.

Introducing...Epic Sideburns!

From the same people who brought you the Ultra-Afro, new Epic Sideburns are the latest modern essential in Nepleslian manhood.

:lol: LMAO

cyborgakadjmoose said:
:lol: LMAO

Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here all week. Try the bourbon steak!

Naomi is honestly becoming irate at Avel's behavior, at this point. I am not sure what to post in regards to that at this stage, but I'll think of something, and put in a fresh post by morning.

I live. Expect a long post tomorrow.

Besides drugging and gang-raping Avel, anything else happened?

I am not sure what to post in regards to that at this stage, but I'll think of something, and put in a fresh post by morning.
In the words of the galaxy-renowned NBS, Bernhard Greer, "Avel's breasts are certainly of a larger than normal size, leading to a greater fixation by males."

Dr. Greer, your opinion on female interaction?

Bernhard: Historically, the one with the larger bust should establish dominance so as to get first choice of males. But in this case, a bikini mud-wrestling match may be our only option to determine who's right.

Well: Phaedra told a story about her training, where she believes she was set up to die. Outside of that . . . not much.

Updated Avel's profile and posted her journal entries. You can tell that story next.

Cedric: "This is Avel's life... And it's kind of messed up!"

Cedric will probably just be quiet about it and give it to Phaedra. He wouldn't be the kind of guy to talk about those sort of things without the permission of the person in question.

So, since Avel's unconcsious . . .

Avel did kind of give it to Cedric. Even if she wasn't processing rational thought at the time.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…