Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

I'm ok with it. It does kinda break up the flow a bit but DJMoose tends to post less often than other people. Since this means that there can be multiple rounds of posting between characters before Phaedra gets to respond it is nice to be able to see what she is responding to.

That aside, I'm thinking about skipping ahead to night time instead of doing the next obstacle. Cedric is going to need to leave soon and I'd like to let him get some social time in before he has to leave us for 10 weeks.

thoughts?

Uso said:
I'm ok with it. It does kinda break up the flow a bit but DJMoose tends to post less often than other people. Since this means that there can be multiple rounds of posting between characters before Phaedra gets to respond it is nice to be able to see what she is responding to.

That aside, I'm thinking about skipping ahead to night time instead of doing the next obstacle. Cedric is going to need to leave soon and I'd like to let him get some social time in before he has to leave us for 10 weeks.
Yes, Exactly.

Also, I'm game to fast forward.

Alright, once the cooler is up on the cliff I'll make a post (With a timestamp! RE: Sigma) that gets everyone up to the lookout post on the top of the mountain. Everyone can put up tents (if you brought them) or roll out sleeping bags (If you brought them). The marine group can then set up a fire pit and start drinking.

Someone should also get a nap early so they can wake up and take late watch. I'm thinking this is a good excuse to get Cedric out when he needs to leave. Shortly after this He'll be leaving the plot entirely to help train the next group of sappers for the military (and IRL to go do some military training of his own).

There's a possibility in the next few weeks that I myself may end up falling off the grid for some stuff with my military work. Can't say for sure but this training schedule they've set up for the ranges seems somewhat bizarre.

Try and let us know when and how long. It really helps when deciding what to do with your character while you're gone.

The only time I'm 90% sure I won't be on is from the 11th-19th of July, my wife and I are going on a late honeymoon that week.

Ugh, finals week. No sleep in 36 hours and a bottle of wine down the hatch. Drank a little too much too quickly and can't concentrate so this is my study break.

If any of you have ribbing to get in at Bernie or Laura, now your chance cos I'll be too busy (or drunk) to respond in time.

DAMNIT SIGMA!

YOU ARE NEEDED! Matteo is going to die if you do not post in time.

Or I could have Wazu do his best house impression...

I'm fairly certain it isn't lupus.

ALso, fairly certain that this means we'll have to wait a bit before reaching the campsite.

I'm assuming we're done with matteo's hilarity so I moved us onto the campsite. We need to get things set up, tents, sleeping bags, and a firepit then we can start sharing war stories.

Uso said:
He wanted to go off and hunt down a space goat of somesort so I let him.
Got-space-goat%5B9%5D.jpg

:lol:

Looks like Phaedra dismissed Cedric's help a little too early.

Also C-man, Phaedra is attempting to stop Avel, so wait for Uso to weigh in before posting next.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back