Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

I was kind of hoping someone would read it. It took a while to write all that down with the writer's block and such. Oh well, your choice.

He'll read it. He probably just won't tell the whole group about it.

After reading it himself, he'll probably hand it over to Phaedra, and let her handle it since she's the squad leader so she can decide what to do with that information next.

So have no worries: your hard work will not go to waste.

Also: I'm just going to make up a story from Cedric's basic training for the sake of contributing to the conversation before Cedric (and I) leave for good.

EDIT!!!

Note: this is the last day I will be online before basic training, folks! It's been fun so far and I hope to get back in to the RP as soon as I get back!

Look forward to seeing you again, bro'. And before anybody asks, yes, Cedric and I are siblings.

Before anybody makes any remarks about my latest IC post, Naomi has no idea of Avel's past history, but she knows you don't break down like a little kid and start crying unless you're badly hurt and dealing with some serious issues.

Cedric, we will miss you! Don't forget us!

I don't plan on forgetting about this site any time soon.

Especially since Cedric has come so far from being a lowly little P3C to being a Staff Sergeant, demo school instructor, and the squad's Number Two. :lol:

I just wanted to say sorry for the lack of posts, or short posts when I do; right now, I'm taking care of things on my end and also getting certain things in order for my own plot as well. I'll likely be right back in action soon enough though. Give me some time.

Finished watching the Duke Nukem Forever playthrough and review on DSPGaming. It was pretty good despite the mostly negative reception.

C-Man said:
Finished watching the Duke Nukem Forever playthrough and review on DSPGaming. It was pretty good despite the mostly negative reception.

Really? Well, then I guess that's something worth looking at.

Alright, I am back for the time being.

To keep things going; Do you guys want to keep sitting around and talking, start another round of running along with a timeskip to morning, or do you want to start wrapping things up here and begin getting ready for another mission?

Wazu opened his mouth, only to close it again when harm pointed at him,

“Just don’t, nothing you could possibly say would improve the situation in any measurable way for anyone here.”
I LOLed.

I'm for...

A) A time-skip to morning followed by one or two more exercises and wrap-up.

B) Immediate wrap-up.

Sanderford said:
A) A time-skip to morning followed by one or two more exercises and wrap-up.
I thought some target shooting would be cool, but I'll go with the general concensus; I don't want people to get bored.

Avel will still be in the medbay for the time being. Sigma, C-Man, and I need to do a JP about that soon.

---

In the mean time, now is when you get to make your choice on what type of mission you'd like to go on next. Have your characters speak up in the Mission 3 planning thread.

---

Finally, Kokuten has made it clear he doesn't want me around so I'm going to be scaling back my involvement in Nepleslia. Assuming nothing changes I'll be looking for someone else to run this plot though you might want to start looking for places to transfer your characters to (Like independent plots).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back