• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

ShotJon and all new arrivals to 4th Fleet, post in the 3.3 thread.

Still waiting on a few squad name suggestions

Sigma said:
ShotJon and all new arrivals to 4th Fleet, post in the 3.3 thread.

Still waiting on a few squad name suggestions
Yay the return of old friends!

Also yeah, as much as I want to come up with a name, it would be cooler if we got named by an important NPC for doing something awesome.

It will be cool to RP with you again Moose! With different char though, I would take Alex but she is stuck on her way to Francia :/

Right now, I've got nicoy working on Valken, Sawyer, Jan and Lisa. Didn't know where you'd gone, Frownie.

Once nicoy's finished those 4, I'll get him to work on the remaining characters.

Hey, I just wanted to say hi to everyone here. My first character has just been approved, and I'll be starting to adventure with you all soon. I'm playing a young rogue-turned-marine named Tyrellius, so yeah. Hi.

My friend on another RP site said that he'd commission artwork for me (he'd pay for it and get it done and I wouldn't have to deal with it at all) on the condition that I do a ton of writing for his RP setting.

Well, I did the writing, and guess who he got to do the commission, Sigma? XD

Tucson Khan said:
Hey, I just wanted to say hi to everyone here. My first character has just been approved, and I'll be starting to adventure with you all soon. I'm playing a young rogue-turned-marine named Tyrellius, so yeah. Hi.
Welcome!

I'm guessing... Nicoy?

Tyrellius is now to referred to as Scamp. Why? Because Laura Romero commands it. And Laura Romero is the future Suzumiya Haruhi.

Nice to meet Tucson! Welcome to Nepleslia. Land of manly men and badass women.

I seem to have a new name... What is this Scamp? :?

Anyway, I just posted my request for orders. Should be coming along soon hopefully.

*pulls out hair*

Just a little bit longer, I swear! A friend's having a wedding soon, and things have been busy, and when I'm not busy, I feel all worn out and used! (Don't insert any analogies, please)

Why do people think I get angry if they have RL issues preventing them from posting? Take your time, Newb.

Well, on my end, it's less me thinking you'd be angry, and more me being angry at myself despite the fact that I have little to no control over how these bachelor parties go....

...I'll post soon.

Tentatively, I am planning to do another off-duty JP this Friday/Saturday. Set after the Tange mission, obviously but as usual, no references to missions that have not yet been ICly concluded.

Currently I'm thinking of Friday nite 10PM EST, 7PM PST. That would be 10AM for me on Saturday. I think the only one who can't make it b/c of time differences is ShotJon.

Let me know if you're game. No, not truth and dare either. I've got something fun planned.

Pressing order of business, we still need a squad name. Submit me suggestions and I'll pick the one I like best. Winner gets new piece of gear and other goodies.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…