Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Sorry, I'll cut you guys more slack.

For Phaedra: There are 6 Tenshi. ICly, they're not infected but continue with your caution. They're a fairly elite outfit since they're using the Tenshis instead of Mantus.

For all: the UOCPKF will guard the route from the shelters to the space port. You guys must guard the terminal and LZ.

Cent - can you be more specific about where Sawyer went? Laura is on a building opposite the terminal. The only way for you to have interlocking fields of fire on BOTH groups like her is to be on the terminal roof.

I'd make a map but i'm too lazy :P

Hell, I'll take up a position on the terminal roof, it gives me clear lanes of fire with all of my suit's weapons and gives me the ability to drop behind the building if necessary for cover.

Sounds good. Waiting for others to post, especially Sanderford.

Also, my feeling for the next mission is to do a sort of live-fire training exercise. I'll be making the full armoury available to you guys and letting you customise your PA loadouts however you want. So you won't be killing actual bad guys but simulated targets.

Purpose: (a) Get the teamwork going, especially between the squad and NPC assets such as other Marine units, orbital bombardment and Green Squadron. Some of the missions I'm thinking of will require some usage of these elements to complete the mission without serious casualties.

(b) Get us all familiar with all the revised tech I've made available. It's all been cleared with Koku

(c) Have fun in a less than lethal situation. Show off some moves.

Like/Dislike?

Sounds good to me Sigma, although Rita always shows off her moves, even in the middle of a life-or-death firefight. =P

Sigma said:
Sounds good. Waiting for others to post, especially Sanderford.

Also, my feeling for the next mission is to do a sort of live-fire training exercise. I'll be making the full armoury available to you guys and letting you customise your PA loadouts however you want. So you won't be killing actual bad guys but simulated targets.

Purpose: (a) Get the teamwork going, especially between the squad and NPC assets such as other Marine units, orbital bombardment and Green Squadron. Some of the missions I'm thinking of will require some usage of these elements to complete the mission without serious casualties.

(b) Get us all familiar with all the revised tech I've made available. It's all been cleared with Koku

(c) Have fun in a less than lethal situation. Show off some moves.

Like/Dislike?
I'm game

Sorry for not posting as of late; my head got stuck in a jar known as "Fallout New Vegas". I've finally managed to yank it off for a while, and will be posting soon. Can you tell us which articles have been recently updated or, even better, link them?

It's 4AM on my end, so I may have overlooked it.

CadetNewb said:
Sorry for not posting as of late; my head got stuck in a jar known as "Fallout New Vegas".
And it is indeed a good jar to get one's head stuck in! 8-)

Sigma said:
Some of the inventory stuff is still in the process of being updated.
Ah...ADR 4 for the MPR is better than being more powerful than a tactical nuke. :lol:

Also, CHIBIS! :D

Losing track of casualties... so if I kill (or don't kill) more Nekos, etc than I said there are ... oops.

Sigma said:
Losing track of casualties... so if I kill (or don't kill) more Nekos, etc than I said there are ... oops.

Exact numbers aren't as important as "waves" anyway. As long as I know, generally, how large the group of them is / if there are any, I'm not bothered. :P

Just to make it clear - until I go back to University, my pace of replies won't be very fast. I have a number of personal affairs and family obligations that are taking up my time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back