• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

... I refuse to acknowledge "fishes" as a legitimate word despite what the online dictionaries say.... The plural of "fish" is "fish" just as the plural of "moose" is "moose"

Well, you could always go, " Fishi," or, "Fishies," on it. The moose community wouldn't mind, I don't think so anyway. Oh and Hello Shotjon, considering you did say hello to me. As for the rest of you mocking me and my awesome Avatar, I think you're just jealous.

Aw come on, I'm not mocking. I am a huge Mass Effect fan, that's why. And speaking of Mass Effect, you should all watch this

Well, L33T Speak is its own language now Sigma. Must tell you something about languages in decline or advancement. Heh, that was pretty funny cyborgakadjmoose and I know you guys were just playin'.

I would never mock Mass Effect. Though I am more fan of a female Shepard. It seems more fitting to me for some strange reason.

I WOULD mock Mass Effect, though.

Sengoku Rance has much more enjoyable characters, afterall.

A friend of mine showed me a song forever ago, so now that I think about it: this made me think about Nepleslian Marines.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…