Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Of course Victor's confusion stems more from his own mental issues. In his mind the priority goes inflict pain followed by self-survival instead of the other way around ><.

Which isn't to say he's a flat out idiot either. After all, you have to survive longer to cause more pain. It's a confusing jumbled mess.

Cent, I hope you vent your displeasure on the one who caused Sawyer to take hits and not me. :? Please?

Cedric, upon close inspection, the AS4GS has two ammo tubes and two barrels hence a maximum of 12 rounds in the tubes and 2 up the spouts. So you know for future shooting rounds.

Kurt, I assumed you had an EMP tip on that round since it was an issue DJMoose brought to my attention with the MPR. However, all future shots need to state if there is a tip (EMP or IFF). Don't state it and I will assume no tip.

Cadet. Problem here. First Rita landed behind Lisa just before you and second the shield is from the ground, so you cannt shoot under it.

AusGre: I'm pretty sure Alrik would know that the Rippers are being commanded from somewhere else, since they're all piloted by Mishhu brainslaves...

WEll there might be commander Ripper. Though I am not if Sigma works with those. I guess we will see about that : )

So quick question for you Sigma; would any of our PAs have a laser-designator of some type already? Or would we all be equipped with a NA-ITD32? I read up on the updated sniper training skill on the wiki, and techinically Phaedra would be trained in the use of such a device. Could I assume that Phaedra (and Kurt for that matter) would have such a device mounted on the bottom rail of the MPR?

The LPA and PLR have laser painting capability. Only problem is that it means you can't shoot while you're painting a target. So, best to have the NCOs assign it to someone steady under fire.

From what I recall off the top of my head, Bernie, Alrik, Lisa, and Rita have either one of those weapons.

Hey Cyborg,

Just so you know: I shot you a PM about something I was hoping you might be interested in.

AusGre: I'm pretty sure Alrik would know that the Rippers are being commanded from somewhere else, since they're all piloted by Mishhu brainslaves...

They're piloted by what?

AusGre said:

They're piloted by what?

In short they are some thing like dumb bilogical computers that will never betray their creator.

ShotJon said:
Cadet. Problem here. First Rita landed behind Lisa just before you and second the shield is from the ground, so you cannt shoot under it.

Danget! Sorry for not noticing sooner!

Sad to say that Kanir (who plays Artan) has had to withdraw from the plot due to personal issues. Please ignore the character as if he were never there.

Does anybody know what the Brain-Slaves are actually called? I've been searching the wiki and I can't really seem to find it. I keep coming up with a slave control device, or inventories of people who have the device.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back