Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Lol, Tripe, Rita didn't hit her nearly hard enough to dent the armor. It was a nudge that might've hurt a little bit if she weren't wearing armor, but she would probably have just barely felt it.

My apologies if this fleet action is rather anti-climatic compared to the Tange ones. Wanted to move us to the main event and didn't really have any good inspiration for a space battle.

You guys are still in the shuttles, hurtling down towards the moon.

HG Morrison said:
Hurling is the only way to go to the moon with style.

Yeah, I think I'd be barfing in my armor too, if I was getting chucked towards a Squiddie base between a kajillion spaceships, all spamming death rays at me.

Remember, any barf you expel, you'll have to clean up after the mission! And breathe for the duration of the mission!

Sigma said:
Remember, any barf you expel, you'll have to clean up after the mission! And breathe for the duration of the mission!

That's the worst thing you could do to somebody.

Sigma said:
"All hands, this is the Admiral. The fleet will be entering combat momentarily. All Marine units are to prepare for landing on the airless moon and storming the facility. None of you have permission to die. If you die, I will bring you up on charges of insubordination. That is all. Godspeed."

:shock:

I stand corrected.

I'm trying to decide what logo Cedric should have on his suit.

After all, he doesn't want to be mistaken for the new guys in their nice, new, and shiny suits.

A skull foreground, explosion in the background.

Now that the Francia players have been released, I'm going to see how many I snag up.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody can tell me how a Nepleslian Marine is supposed to act when we do drop down onto the base, is there some sort of landing procedure that everyone should know what to do? Or is it just, 'every man for himself', deal?

AusGre said:
Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody can tell me how a Nepleslian Marine is supposed to act when we do drop down onto the base, is there some sort of landing procedure that everyone should know what to do? Or is it just, 'every man for himself', deal?
Landing without dying or breaking any bones would probably be priority one. Otherwise we will regroup after everyone lands/enters atmo.

Davidizer13 said:
Still, they had the Wolf on their squad. Both of them, actually, but the only one he trusted was the Sarge, Volkov. He hadn't really talked with her - or anyone else, for that matter - but if there was anyone who would survive, it'd be Volkov. She had those cybernetic limbs, but that was nothing special for a Nepleslian; even his mom had her eyes replaced a while back. No, what really caught his attention were all the scars on her stumps he had seen when they had been in the workout room together. Between those, the way she carried herself, and how people in the mess avoided her gaze, he knew who he'd be standing behind.
Acheivement Unlocked: Badass :D

We avoid her gaze? Does she shoot laser beams out of her prosthetic eye? Cos THAT would be hilarious.

Sigma said:
We avoid her gaze? Does she shoot laser beams out of her prosthetic eye? Cos THAT would be hilarious.
Maybe Phaedra should invest in an upgrade... :twisted:

"What ever happened to Private Simmons?"

"Oh...yeah...he lost his head when Sergeant Volkov stared at him - literally."

cyborgakadjmoose said:

Last I checked, Lisa Simmons was a woman. Did she get a sex change before she got zapped? :lol:

Sigma said:
cyborgakadjmoose said:

Last I checked, Lisa Simmons was a woman. Did she get a sex change before she got zapped? :lol:
I just used the first name that came to mind. Clearly that was a mistake. :?

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Sigma said:
cyborgakadjmoose said:

I just used the first name that came to mind. Clearly that was a mistake. :?

Le Gasp!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back