• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

The information on them is very limited:

Brain Slaves

Thanks for the information, that was really helpful. I didn't really understand who we were fighting and how much I should have known about them. Of course, that's me assuming that they taught marines how to fight the NMX or at least gave basic information on them.

In addition to Luca, ShotJon's character Alexandra Mayhew will be (re)joining 4th Fleet.

Orders will be posted and I'll talk to the players abt what they want to do to get involved.

Sigma, there are only three bots rebooting. All the shields Lisa deployed are the triangular ones using three bots. Shield barrier uses 4 bots and shield dome uses all of them.

Hey, I have a question. Is it possible to pick up one of the shields and move it?

No. The shields are generated by floating shield drones which are controlled by the VOID operator.

AusGre said:
Hey, I have a question. Is it possible to pick up one of the shields and move it?

This ain't GoW, son.

Real men don't need to move their shields.

Once again, 4th Fleet is closed to new players. GM update tomorrow.

I've just noticed this, but I think Davidizer's character needs to be put onto the 4th Fleet's page. I couldn't find him there when I was looking.

Mein gott! This is true! *kicks out Davidizer out of plot* Problem solved

Kidding. Will add it later.

No. The shields are generated by floating shield drones which are controlled by the VOID operator.

So, I can't fly up and grab one?

This ain't GoW, son.

Real men don't need to move their shields.

You're right, real men no-scope with the sniper, getting head shots on rolling targets.

Not sure if you really need a shield that badly at the moment. Compared to the one lying on the ground that is. Which reminds me, late shift tonight hopefully the ambulance isn't acting all wonky.

No problem, DJ Moose!

By the way, I was curious if the rookies just aren't reading my posts or if they're purposely ignoring Rita? Lol xD

Mostly not reacting on my end as I've just assumed everything Rita has said was on Beta's channel. Otherwise Victor would be enamored with her apparent insanity if the body wasn't y'know a waste.

Got to say I'm reminded of some TBI's I treated overseas, and it'd probably be much harder to take the weapons from a Power Armor than from a soldier ><.

Rita's talking over the Squad's channel, so everyone can hear her. Sorry, I forgot to mention it ^^

EDIT: I meant this for my last post. Before that, she was just talking on Beta's channel. My bad D:

I am little busy weekend. I will try to squeeze in a post today, tomorrow morning at the most.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…