• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Shoot...I go away for a few days, try to cool off and look at what happens.

To be frank, I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to cover for Sigma while he's away this time - I'm trying to catch up, but things are a bit confusing with all the new threads that have been cast up. Still, I'll be reading through them posthaste and see, if I can do anything. If anything.

I am willing to assist in any way I can, save for actually GMing.

Well, I can't say I didn't expect this but jet-lag strikes. 3:15am and not sleepy.

Let's go see what's been posted.

I figured that since you'd been posting regularly in the Sawyer-leg thread but not the debriefing, you must not have had anything planned. Sorry!

So everyone knows, I plan to do two parallel threads. One is off-duty for character interaction, the other is training and simulated combat so that we don't get bored. Look out for them.

Sorry for the delay guys, I'll post again tomorrow. Been a long day for me.

I had a thought for the AASP acronym, it could mean Armored Assault Strike Projection. Just a thought for a name.

I figured that happend. I was just thinking of what to post, but I think I figured how to get around it nad have Lisa say something anyway. Hopefully it will make things better.

Everyone is free to post in the bar thread, including new players to 4th Fleet. Likewise with the training once I get it set up.

re: Choosing Poisons. I realize I've posted, but I won't be free to post again for about 5 hours. Just letting anyone who cares know.

I haven't run her by Sigma yet, but here is the very basic NPC page for Belyra, for Shotjon and Centurion.

Hey, everybody.

I'm the newest (?) member of the plot, so I figured that I should introduce myself (speaking of which, I should probably get around to adding my character to the roster). It's nice to meet you all. Hopefully, I'll be able to be an effective contributer to the roleplay.

Apologies for this noobish problem, but in the order thread for my character, he was told to report to 4th Fleet HQ. However, I'm not entirely sure which thread would be appropriate to post in. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome Brett! Don'T worry about roster, Sigma will do that. It is GMs job to keep plot-wiki up to date.

The thread you are looking for is named Back to fleet. You might be able to post in Choosing poisons too, but I am not sure fo that so Sigma will clarify it. But definitely post in Back to fleet and have your character report in hte HQ.

Indeed welcome, sorry I haven't joined the off duty thread yet, having to deal with my side thread first.

ShotJon is correct. Both are appropriate and I suggest both since it'll give you that much more to RP.

Just a reminder, ALL players can post in Off-Duty 1.0. I'm surprised that there's a thread for drinking and so few people have posted. As always, please remember that this is NOT an 18+ plot.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I take it you're in Britain, then?

Yep, Scotsman here. I'm hoping that won't prove too much of an issue, as I usually have to think about logging off around 10-11pm GMT.

@Sigma:

Gotcha. I think I'll stick to the main thread for now, as I don't want to end up putting myself in over my head (and causing issues as a result).

Writing up a post about nowish, although it may take a while.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…