Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Can't post a reply since Murdoch's not done with Wulfe Stones.

Posts coming up for the places where I am able to. Has anyone seen Frownie?

@Sigma:

That's okay, I'm not expecting a response immediately - I'm currently preoccupied with trying to avoid having Stan stand around like a gormless tool. :P

@Wirebobbin:

Huh, it's a small world after all!

Anyway, I know that since Murdoch's still busy my presence isn't technically required this instant, but I won't be able to post (tonight, at any rate) - I've slightly injured my left arm. It's not serious, but it is rather bothersome. Should hopefully clear up by tomorrow (as a bonus I will probably be available for most of the day), so I'll tackle another post then if it's not an inconvenience.

The training mission is open for posting if people want to start slowly setting up for some simulated shooty. The off-duty thread will remain open for the entirety of the training since its not done yet and I have a plot twist in mind.

Hey everybody,

Not sure who is still on here from the old days, but Titus Brutus from the Acadia is back with his daring stoner character Chad Skwigleff.

I'm trying to catch up on the story now and still need to tweak Chad abit, but hopefully I'll be back on the ground soon.

Razul said:
Hey everybody,

Not sure who is still on here from the old days, but Titus Brutus from the Acadia is back with his daring stoner character Chad Skwigleff.

I'm trying to catch up on the story now and still need to tweak Chad abit, but hopefully I'll be back on the ground soon.

Oh hey mate, welcome back. You should talk to Sigma, he is GM of 4th fleet.

Apologies for the late reply. Life blindsided me! I blindsided me too!

Kokuten. He's the Nepleslian Faction Manager and NAM is a government-owned military development firm. People who want to create anything in NAM's name have to get the concept approved by him first.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back