Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Sorry man it is ncie design but it still looks like modern day assault rifle. I cannot help myself it just this. I guess it is time i stop care about that nadj ust say it looks nice. Though I have one thing. TO hell with grenade launcher! I want underbarrel spear/netgun!

Wes said:
Can't you squeeze LitD into the action? If it's a simulation, just do it like TF2 and have him join the game in progress. :)
The point is to simulate real time combat. Plus, LitD's character simply appearing would be confusing to the squad. None of them know about their newest member.

I had hoped Fian would have read the PM I sent him by now but so far, no dice. LitD, report to Chief Santiago. If Fian doesn't take over soon, I'll try to squeeze out a GM post tomorrow.

I guess that it might be a good idea for me to get posting in the training mission as well; I've been idle for too long.

ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a376_Bloodstripes_HeresyStamp.webp

@Sigma:

Duly noted! ;)

I hate to be a pest, but how should my character enter that thread? I figure it's better to ask a dumb question than to mess it up.

Be like the others, show up and beg forgiveness. It'll give Leon something to think about. Plus, you'll get to interact with LitD's character.

GM update in 24 hours. I finished my last paper; just need to hand it in and do some errands tomorrow (like paying the rent).

map.png

Black = Leon, Ran, Stan, etc

Red = Northern contact AKA probably bad guys

Blue = Cavaliers + tanks

Pink = Last known Southern contact

Green brown blobs = jungley areas.

Map is not to scale. Area is 10 square kilometers.

Ah, thanks! I can see that's going to come in handy.

...Also, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the heresy stamp on my post in the last page; for a moment there I thought I'd made a serious error (aside from committing the cardinal sin of not keeping up with posting, that is). As for why I only noticed that now, I decided to start recapping from the last page just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a376_Bloodstripes_HeresyStamp.webp

Sorry for the delay, but I have to get up at 5am for work tomorrow. Thankfully I should be back around noon. But there is no way I can coherently type up a post now. :?

So everyone knows, MoonMan has replaced Kokuten as Nepleslia's FM. All hail the Essential MoonMan!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back