• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

GM Post to come Monday night or sometime Tuesday. Sorry about the delay. Spring break and family time.

Sigma said:
So everyone knows, MoonMan has replaced Kokuten as Nepleslia's FM. All hail the Essential MoonMan!

*Builds temple, altar and prepares sacrifice*

Everyone prepare to take a Neko-Shield with your Push-Pull system. These guys are unlikely to be our friends.

/me r stratemagist. we need to go deeper.

Brett, thank Wes for getting chibi art of Stan. Check out his character page and the 4th Fleet Roster. It looks so pretty with chibi art.

I'm completely floored (in a good way, that is). I wasn't expecting that at all, and I'll have to thank him for doing that the next opportunity I can get - I really appreciate it.

Thanks for the heads up, by the way. I could have gone a while without noticing it.

Consider it an incentive to keep up the good work.

Gonna give you guys until tonight (Thursday) to get your posts in.

Note to self: Break their necks next time.

If this was not computer simulation I would chime in, becase Dasiy does not have any blade on it

Hm... I'm kind of stumped as to what to post. Stupid, I know, but I don't want to simply rehash what I said in my previous post. After all, that doesn't make for interesting reading or writing, does it?

Sorry.

Try talking to someone. Nepleslia is not entirely strict on the "No idle chatter" stuff. It all depends on the situation and how discrete you're being. If you're trying to talk out your nerves, that'll probably slide but if you're going to talk about the last girl you slept with, I'm throwing you out of the tank.

@ Luca - yes, I was surprised you expected them to surrender tamely.

@ Shotjon - oh bloody hell, i was confusing the forearm weapons. too late for this one; will bear it mind for future ones. By the way, Shotjon, you did chime in and raise the issue. Next time, do it less sarcastically please or bring it up to me in private.

I wasn't expecting them to surrender, I was just trying to use her as a literal shield.

Henry is going to kick up a stink about where the hell the blade came from when the simulation ends, he's already very suspect of the designers.

Well Sigma sorry if I make you angry, but I don't really see it as such a problem when it is in simulation, where Chief can make the PAs fart flames if he wishes too.

Duly noted.

Thanks; I think I should be able to get something up now.

ShotJon said:
Well Sigma sorry if I make you angry, but I don't really see it as such a problem when it is in simulation, where Chief can make the PAs fart flames if he wishes too.
Yeah, no, upon reading it again I can see you weren't trying to be snarky. I was just in a worse mood because of drama with my flatmate and his g/f. This week is gonna be a fairly emotional one, methinks, so pray forgive my short fuse.

On an unrelated note, I must apologize to everyone. Our plot's rating has dropped from A+ to A. Not sure when the next one is, maybe July. But one thing I would like everyone to try to do after every mission, update your character bio with what they've done. That is enough to earn us the points to get A+.

@ Brett - Excellent question from Stan.

Technical note: Push/Pull can be resisted with the Neko or Neko power armor's anti-gravity power.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…