Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Re: [4th AASP] OOC Thread

Hey everyone, I'm back!

What've I missed? I may not post too much for a while since I'm catching up here and elsewhere.

Everyone in 5.1 except Phaedra is allowed to auto their character's current combat. Cyborg, check your inbox for details.

This phase of the mission will end very soon. We have a planet to conquer.

I will have the 5.1 thread wrapped up tomorrow. We should, hopefully, be able to begin the next phase on Monday.

For 5.2 guys we did not stop, I should have update for you today. We should also wrap it up in two or three GM posts. But your character will be able to go to the new main thread and play there while we will be finishing 5.2.

Alright, cool. I should have a post up either today or tomorrow.

As for the situation in the thread we've got a rather tense stand off going on, I see... poor Stan's really going to have a hard time of it.

But I call that character building. :twisted:

I would suggest getting to the debriefing and whatever prepwork you're going to want to do. Henry Morris did, after all, just get his own squad.

While I appear to have deleted the original messages, as I recall, Rita, Zyv and Sawyer were marked for transfer into Henry's new squad. Laura, Lisa, Wulfe and Bastilen were confirmed staying with the Cavaliers. See the roster

If anyone has any ideas for the new squad's name, post it here. Prize to whoever comes up with the one Luca and I like best.

EDIT: To be clear, there will be a formal military funeral thread for Ran Rui and the others once mission 5 ends. For now, I will only facilitate a very quick body disposal ceremony. Save the manly tears for the big thread.

Demonblooded said:
Morris Minutemen. Orbit to Objective in 60 seconds or its weapons free.
I can see it already;
The minutemen enter a bar and almost immediately someone already there asks his mates, 'What do you s'pose the "Minute" is for?' followed by smart-ass response from one of his friends provoking laughter cut short by a minuteman punching the jokester, followed by jokesters mates jumping the minuteman causing an all out brawl until the MP's show and break it up, and probably a few bones in the process.

That aside Zyv now has a "Medic (Barely)" patch on his arm. Order now and you will also get this bonus voicepack!
"MEDIC! Oh, wait...."
"Don't worry, I'm sure you only need one of these."
"Who's your next of kin?"
"Oh man! I got blood all over me!"
"Dibs on his watch!"

LitD said:
I can see it already;
The minutemen enter a bar and almost immediately someone already there asks his mates, 'What do you s'pose the "Minute" is for?' followed by smart-ass response from one of his friends provoking laughter cut short by a minuteman punching the jokester, followed by jokesters mates jumping the minuteman causing an all out brawl until the MP's show and break it up, and probably a few bones in the process.

Where I'm from we call that additional or reinforcing training.

As far as being barely medic. Tourniquets, Nanites, Jointlock, sprayskin. Back in the fight Marine.

Just like to say, I'm not dead yet. Been unexpectedly busy and/or sick for the past two weeks. I'm going to start catching up on what I missed. Though what thread am I supposed to be posting in at the moment?

Kevyn said:
Just like to say, I'm not dead yet. Been unexpectedly busy and/or sick for the past two weeks. I'm going to start catching up on what I missed. Though what thread am I supposed to be posting in at the moment?
I assuming that the new peeps can start posting in 5.3, Sigma?

I'm giving you guys a little time with Laura Romero before Phaedra crashes the party. :twisted:

RPG-D RPGfix
Back