Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC 4th Fleet OOC Thread

Inspectors are gonna be at my workplace on Wednesday and I need to bring the car in for a servicing on Thursday. I will try to get a post up in both threads and maps. But, my priority will be the maps.

A bit late but maps are up now. I've updated the statuses and removed all inactive players.

GM posts to come. I apologize for the continued slow pace. I have been very hectically applying for new jobs and writing, editing and otherwise refining my application materials.

I don't wanna be too pushy but Wulfe was impaled on the left leg, not the left arm.

ut Wulfe, who had been farther in, had been buried beneath the rubble. Worse, he had been skewered through his armor by steel wire. One had gone into lower left leg(...)

I'm just sayan

It was recommended to me that you wanted something to engage with. I felt that engaging Claire with a sudden, though temporary lack of shielding might get you interested. I had hoped players would take the initiative to interact with one another while I had a less hands-on approach during the time before combat but since things worked out as they did, I'll avoid such experiments and expectations in the future.

That said, I will try to have GM posts up on Wednesday night.

I seem to do this a lot. Promise to post in the middle of the week and then fail to do so. The only explanation I can proffer is a week of 12 hours work days. Friday will be the same so don't expect anything until Saturday.

ShotJon, if you want to pick up the slack as Minutemen co-GM, let me know.

Speaking of which, I should be able to get a post up in a couple of hours from now. Curse these blasted Thursdays!

If you are busy and have trouble, then just send me a pm with some details of the mission and I can take over without any problem whatsoever Sigma.

Correction on my previous post: I'm going to be home late thanks to Melbourne's borked public transport system. I miss my car - gonna get it back tomorrow morning and I swear never to get on one of those cattle-runs on rails again.

I. Hate. Trains.

Hey Siggy next time you update map for Minutemen, could you give different colours to different marine squads? So we know precisely which people are Holmes's people, which are minutemen and so on. I mean I can tell right now, but it shall be better in the future.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back