• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Senate: Defeated #81 - Repealing of Taisho Yui's Species Restrictions

"The ability to retain appearance is already offered by most Nekovalkyrja and all Yamataian upgrade centers."

( OoC: What's this about changing for nekovalkyrja? NH-17s have to become NH-29s, geshrins and nepleslians ideally have to become Yamataians (for which cat ears are only optional in the case of nekos wanting to become yamataian but wanting to keep their appearance). There is absolutely no mention about having to become a nekovalkyrja. In fact, yamataian genetics probably allow for someone to figuratively continue a familly line too )

(Hey, if I wanted to get an upgrade, I'd go for the full warrior model - not the civilian model.)

Eyce Tee stood again, "Just to clarify, and forgive me for not having my head around the science involved, someone who is going to transfer to a Nekovalkyrja does not have to have considerable external alterations, or at least not many that will be noticable in their new form?"

"They can be identical - except for defects such as scars, warts, cancers and such."

"Unless there are more votes, I make a motion to close." The lorath Senator said after taking a sip of water.

"I object to the motion to close."

Alphonse removed his glasses for the first time in the day - meaning, it was the first time in the day to make a firm stand. If you want your reputation to recover, better make it count.

"I second the motion to close. This law may be invalid, I will agree, but the fact is that the voting period has ended quite conclusively. The Senate has decided, and we have decided against Yui. Valid decision or not, this shows that the popular opinion is against her."

He sat down after his speech, his eyes and his thoughts telling a different story. I agree, a little, with that poor Neko, thrown in here without any political experience or training. Yui needs to go one or the other, she can't half-ass this.

It is a very good thing, though, that popular opinion is not what runs the military.

And with that, Alphonse displayed something that might destroy everything he worked for, but reveal something he felt must be revealled.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ