• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Okay folks, thanks to Sean the Aeon now has a wonderful new page that covers how to refer to people appropriately in a militaristic environment like the SAoY.

You can access it under the ship rules as a link off the Social Expectations page

Here is a convenient link: YSS Aeon - Addressing People

If you haven't already done so this would also be a good time to go through the Aeon's Rules and Operating procedures. ;)

Okay folks, tomorrow morning I will start the prep for the training mission. Go ahead and choose your character's cabin and update the page. The only restriction is that the Acting XO or XO gets Stateroom 1.

Some comments on recent posts:

The pod amount stayed the same, i wish they had increased that amount but the bean counters don't go on the front lines so what do they care," she gave a quick wink before continuing on,
The Plumeria was designed by Ketsurui Hanako, who is definitely a "front lines" captain, and as her player and the Plumeria's OOC designer, I found that kind of insulting. At a minimum, it was kind of ignorant. It just goes to show that carelessly throwing around insults can be dangerous.

"My father served on one of the ships in the 4th Expeditionary Force for my entire life,
There's never been a Star Army unit named that. I'm just saying.

Sorry for the negativity. Other than the nitpicks above, everything else was great! Brian, you look like you've got a great group of new players here.

I already figured out I had a good group of new players. (That's what the interviews are for.)

I'm looking forward to seeing where we all go aboard the Aeon.

Wes said:
Some comments on recent posts:

The pod amount stayed the same, i wish they had increased that amount but the bean counters don't go on the front lines so what do they care," she gave a quick wink before continuing on,
The Plumeria was designed by Ketsurui Hanako, who is definitely a "front lines" captain, and as her player and the Plumeria's OOC designer, I found that kind of insulting. At a minimum, it was kind of ignorant. It just goes to show that carelessly throwing around insults can be dangerous.
Sorry the wink was supposed to show that she was joking.

Don't worry, I'm sure Katae will speak to Alia about it, but she probably won't have her scrubbing the crew toilets with a toothbrush. ;)

As head of Security, for launch she would be on the bridge, after making sure that all Power Armors were secured, and that the armory is secure.

SSharp said:
He signed onto the roster for the room, and made a beeline for the Armory to secure his own Mindy. All the while, a smile had crept onto his face, and he was grinning by the time he made it into the Armory.

Just a note, PAs are stored in the power armour bay, not the armoury (which is also a restricted access).

Josea looked at Haruhi and mulled over her words. "I can see the logic of that, but will I fit into one of those 2A's, I am taller than everyone on the ship except for Toranaga-Hei at 5' 9. I look forward to working with you, any opportunity to learn new skills is a good thing."

Actually, Asi's over 6 foot. So he would be taller too.

Do these PAs already have the standard supplies stored in the shoulder compartment utility space an/or a butt pack that we need to inspect, or would we get those later?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back