• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

Yoshiro, it's Heisho.

And we're closing Customs to seal off the soft targets (civvies and prisoners.) All the people in Power Armor can stand outside and blast away, though.

Yeah, I'm Heisho. Arkase was heisho last mission, but got promoted because he's a take-charge kinda-guy. Or something like that. *Shrugs*

If it makes you feel any better, I can only think of crap-tacular posts right now.

We all have our off-days, weeks and months. As long as the spectacular stuff comes in equal abundance, there's no reason to hold it against you

The ability is there, but it does require knowing how to use it. Its typically part of their programming to use the ability.

Mess with the programming, and well. nuff said.

Hey guys finally back ^_^Y . I got really bogged down doing this 4000 level advanced lab class. However, schools over and I am back from chicago, so I hope to post soon if I still can ;3

One question though, should I post in mission 4.1 or 4.0?
Edit: I realized a few minutes after posting this that Nashoba removed me from the active players pool. Actually I thought that was a smart move on his part and agree with him on it considering how long it had been since I last posted. I talk to him to see what he want me to do.

Edit: Hope to finish uploading these pictures from my advanced lab class. Wanna me to post for all you tech makers out there?

Never said that but if she fired and ducked, she doesn't know the results of her shots.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…