Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

No one said anything about a flamethrower :?: Anyway, Shot, I took Sigma and I's argument to PM.

Edit: Ah. Nevermind, I see what you're talking about.

*crawls out of random hole in the ground* I... MADE IT! The cake wasn't a lie! There really was cream filling! *collapses*

Am about to hop on a plane home. Will try to post tonight or tomorrow. Sorry about the long absence

Hey everyone,

I am offical back ^^;

I eventually figured out most of my internet trouble where due to problems with my computer process <_<;

Well I got a new computer and new microphone as well. So hopefuly I can rp more now ;3.

There is a data file available, that has an outdated layout of the Mayer Station.

Yeah, he is a Juni, and they gave him an Enlisted rank.
But other than that, very cool pic.

True, but these were posted

The combined assault on the right Crab Mishhu resulted in a satisfactory explosion and reduction of it to a lifeless quivering mass of Mishhu chunks.

The surviving two in turn decided to concentrate their weapons on Takamori. Whose shields flared under the assault. Out of the corner of his eye he caught some movement to his left.

The Away team easily took down the last two Crabs. Just as they finished off the last one, the port side of the APC was hit twice making its shields flare.

And Takamori was on the port side of the APC..

I'm confused. Are Rippers PA or Mecha? It was my understanding they were the former (they stand at 7 foot 5, not 9 foot something) and not the latter.

Rippers are called power armor, but when you compare them to a Mindy and the fire power they possess. They can be considered a Mecha by virtue of the fact that they are Class 3

FYI,
The panel is a lost cause, but there is still power in the wiring, so someone could theoretically hot-wire the door.

Heehee, I wanted to try something out of nowhere to spice things up. :D

EDIT: I'm probably going to get badly hurt, aren't I?

EDIT 2: I will be away for five days without internet access, starting tonight. So, don't expect anything while I'm away.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back