Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

No you didn't ShotJon. I messed that up. I misread some things there so that was entirely my fault so I edited the post that I made. I apologize for the confusion.

Though, post-1868, the Imperial Japanese Army did salute so as to operate just like all Western-style armies. So, we're just picking and choosing which parts of Japanese culture and tradition we want. There is, for example, no hint of a SARP equivalent to State/Shrine Shinto (not to be confused with other forms of Shinto) that honored the war dead, demanded sacrifice for the Emperor and overall, encouraged militaristic ultranationalism in Japan, post Meiji Restoration.

@phacon - Cool

On the Road

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know that I will be on the road for most of today and tomorrow. I'll have internet at the hotel, and once we arrive at my mom's.

Nashoba.

Sigma said:
Though, post-1868, the Imperial Japanese Army did salute so as to operate just like all Western-style armies. So, we're just picking and choosing which parts of Japanese culture and tradition we want. There is, for example, no hint of a SARP equivalent to State/Shrine Shinto (not to be confused with other forms of Shinto) that honored the war dead, demanded sacrifice for the Emperor and overall, encouraged militaristic ultranationalism in Japan, post Meiji Restoration.
I'd like everyone's input here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6427

Dusky- posted in 3.2, bumping into you in case it wasnt clear. Also, still waiting to know if you're going to say anything to Saito in 4.0 before I dress him and get him to the meeting.

I was waiting on dusky to interact with my character but since he's taken so long, I'm just going to teleport him into the group in the 4.0 thread

Good call. If he's taken more than the time the plot guidelines allow for, it's best to keep the plot moving rather than sit around getting bored.

Yes, folks who want to conclude their development stuff in 3.2 can post there. But everyone should be posting in the 4.0

Sigma said:
I was waiting on dusky to interact with my character but since he's taken so long, I'm just going to teleport him into the group in the 4.0 thread
Wes said:
Good call. If he's taken more than the time the plot guidelines allow for, it's best to keep the plot moving rather than sit around getting bored.

Yeah, I been afk since school started for various reason ranging from poor internets, to homework, to getting job. But seriously don't let my life, cause you to get delayed if I missed the length of time to post <_<; .

P.P.S. Don't read my post yet. I still need to double check with Nashoba that it still fits something of the things I missed ^^; .

Let me correct that, I am going to double check with Nashoba about my post for 4.0, because it was so delayed, when he has a chance, so rest of you can feel free to ignore it for now. My post for 3.2 though was preplanned ^_^.

Okay, I was going to post, but I really need Phacon to double check his post. You need to clarify whether you were writing about KIM Eun-Kyung Chui or Shina KIM Nito Heisho. It's a bit confusing at the moment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back