Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

@ Yoshiro - You haven't had the interview yet... I mean, it's kinda hard to have the interview when the ship and crew are still at AX-01. From my understanding, our interviews are still in the "future" to be woven into the story once they finish their current mission.

Reminder Away team
Each player is expected to post at least once every three days.

I really would like to get things wrapped up on the surface. When I get home from work tomorrow night, I will start NPC'ng folks to keep the plot moving. :)

Yoshiro why don't you have your character join Saki adn Saito, it must be mightly lonely for you to roleplay by yourself.

Hey guys, I am going to be studying for finals next week, so I probably going to be semi-afk.

I asked Nashoba to npc me this upcoming week to keep the plot moving. ^^;

I have mid-terms and papers due all this week. If Nashoba wants to takeover to keep things moving in the 3.2 thread, go for it.

Can I just say for the record that Kyoka high-tailed it out of there when the information about the incoming drone was spread? I wasn't on during the weekend, after all.

Yep, not a problem. Just trying to wrap up this mission so we can get to the next one. :D

Hey Aeon Crew,
I'm going to be going to Argentina next week on a Summer Project with Campus Crusade for Christ for 6 weeks. I won't be able to post here during that time so Nashoba will be making sure I don't die. :D Anyway, I look forward to coming back and seeing what happens next with the mighty Aeon.

Adios,

Cowboy

Due to my feeling like crap between the infection/cough and now the five prescription medicines.

I will post the Mission 4.0 thread tomorrow.

Before I do this I wanted to ask what should I post on? Should I continue to post on 3.2 or 4.0? I want to do a bit more character development but I am not sure where to post yet.

You can keep posting in the 3.2 for development, and the 4.0 to get started in the new mission. I haven't closed the 3.2

RPG-D RPGfix
Back