• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Aeon Discussion

I think it freaking halerious. Low and Slow.... Screw that... WE Do It Low and Freaking Fast, with a roll out just to look cool

great now I have Gangham Style stuck in my head. But I can totally visualize it in PA.

Folks,

I am taking the weekend to get things sorted out. My mind is not in a good place as far as SARP. I will make my GM posts on Monday.

Nashoba

First, Congratulations Folks, The Aeon is over four years old now. End of October was our anniversary.

I am working on a post, but with only 4 hours sleep in two days. Brain is sluggish. I will probably post it first thing in the AM when my brain works.

Four years! Wow, a very wonderful achievement!

I'll be posting later today, just wanted everyone to know I'm alive before I go out to do things. <3

I have been curious of what is happening aboard ship and what not, is there any chance we could get a cut scene of that?

Post this evening, this respiratory crud and trying to get ready for company tomorrow, has sucked up all my time.

Would this be an appropriate time to give the bust inside order, or am I missing something? :3

These are the folks who came down

Rinako Takamura - Falconsfans08 - Dropped
Freyja Oinari - Tanka001 - Okay
Arai Saki - ShotJon - Okay
Mikael Harris - Demibear - Overdue
Murasaki Emiko - Khasidel - Overdue
Yamamoto, Trowa - Cowboy - Overdue

Tsubei Kyoka - Moogle - Okay
Kurusu Misaki - Miyako - Okay

So basically what you;re saying is, all I've got are two people commanding Tashas, an elite officer, and a shuttle pilot? Can I assume the overdue people are still following orders, or should I act like they're not there? Better yet, can I auto them?

For now you can presume they are, I will be treating them as NPC's to get us through the mission.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…