Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Unfortunately not, they are 7meters in diameter at the legs and stand 4 meters tall. they will have to wait at the door.

Post coming shortly.

I figured they'd be too bulky to manuver anyways. On the bright side, Gambit is going to have a lot easier of a time keeping the NMX at bay.

Okay folks, I am heading to Cherokee Wednesday, and will be returning Friday night. I am taking my tablet and keyboard, the hotel is supposed to have wifi but don't know how good. So I will be monitoring SARP and posting as needed.

Arrived home about 1 hour ago. Hotel did not have free wifi, and paying $11 a day seemed a tad excessive. So I only paid for it yesterday because we need to be able to check on things going on in the area. Posting tomorrow.

Welcome home! I hope it was a nice trip!

This might be silly, but they entered through the door? Or did we go through a hole in the side? There's still one in the ceiling, right? Was there telemetry as to what that opened up to exactly?

I'm just wondering what Misaki has to go on as far as information coming through on the structure now that there is finally a team pressing in~?

Going through the walls would have been problematic and time consuming. Going through the doors was much easier.

I feel like an ass here, i lost where My char is in this thread and I can't figure out what is going on with here. can anyone help?

In a nutshell, Away Team has breached the prison. Killed the guards that were gathered by the door, encountered a series of pop turrets that came out of the floor.

They then learned that the prison is going to release parasites if the prisoners leave their cells. So they have searched and have a confirmed location for one of the parasite containment units, and a hunch where the other one is.

Actually for Freya look at Kyle's posts an alien craft of unknown configuration is crashing and part of it ejecting and landing about 12 miles from the prison.

kk I'll try to come up with a post to have here running a small S.R. for the downed pilot. is she in communications with the ship?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back