Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

Can I just post meeting up with the other team, or are we headed to the other side? I'm not totally clear on our positions at the point in time we're at~ z.z

So at this point in time, Kyoka's team is in two parts - A being Kyoka and the other two PCs, and B being all the people who pretty much are being auto'd because they disappeared. A has found the first parasite tank. B was supposed to find a parasite tank and then move on to the prisoner liberation, but I guess they didn't get to the second tank yet. or at all. Gambit somehow ended up at the second tank before B while in the process of securing the points Kyoka's team has already covered.

Okay, my bad, been sick this week, not sleeping and on various medications to deal with the local crud. I will update mypost.

A-Team Kyoka's group, tank site
B-Team other Aeon members, tank site
Misaki and Gambit, at entrance to core awaiting to breach once Parasite threat neutralized.

Actually your group with Gambit would most likely be breaching the entrance to the core.

Hey all :)

As you can see, Kata is not speaking Japanese nor Standard, she is speaking her nation's language. However, because I haven't worked out an entirely new language (partly because I don't believe my players would WANT to learn a completely new language, English is hard enough as it is :P)

For the time being, everything Kata is speaking will be translated into a different language in order to make things interesting. However, if you are interested in knowing what she is actually saying, you can use this program to translate:

http://cursixtales.info/rena.php

The program in question is one created by a good friend of mine several years ago for a different story (Not related to SARP), just highlight the text in the quotes and paste it into the box, then click the 'translate from renaspeak' and hit submit. Just remember, for the time being, none of you Yamataian characters will know a single thing she is saying - so the translator is to be used merely for our benefit.

He's one of our new folks. I'm creating a new thread for him and the other newbie.

Actually you can go ahead. We need to keep the current thread going to conclusion, but I want to get the new guys started.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back