• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Aeon Discussion

A good gift may be an electric blanket. I've heard the process can make the patients feel chilled when they're undergoing the dialysis procedure.

Well, things are going well with Jim. He's had three Dialysis treatments. They are planning on releasing him on Monday, provided he can get a spot at the Anderson Creek Dialysis Center. Otherwise he stays there, until he does.

Posting will take place today, as well as the promised image for the disappearances.

fetch.php

White Lines are the paths that the SSS vessels have traveled.
The brownish one is the flight path for the two Tamahagane ships were to travel
The teal is the flight path of a HSC cargo ship heading to Yamatai space that vanished.
The Red is a path of several other independent ships that vanished over the past several months.

Been an insane week, fortunately I have no "meetings" tomorrow. So I will be posting on all my plots.

So picking a day of the week has not worked out well for me. Moved this over to a mailbox that gets more attention so I can jump on things a little quicker.

Hey guys, I am sorry for not being on for ages, there were a couple of very bad things I won't get into, a lot of crying, a lot of thinking and now I am back and happy to continue if you will have me back.

Well fortunately, the killer project I've been involved with at work is getting ready to deploy. So life should settle down some. Posting

As part of the Infantry, you should be out by the escape pod. The Aeon is going to come there and take it on board, and the Infantry are going to investigate a chunk of ship debris while the Aeon takes care of the occupants of the escape pod.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back