Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Art Aeta Nanao

Aeta Nanao
In YE 38, Aeta Nanao was created much like other Nekovalkyrja; but her destiny was to become part of something greater and more grand than the traditional run-of-the-line soldier within Yamatai. After exceptional performance and scores, she was picked for the opportunity to join SAINT.

Although she has little battle experience, being a supersoldier helps tremendously to ensure Aeta is prepared for her role in the field alongside others. Albeit serving as a scout - and in effect the team's marksman - YE 40 and beyond will become a testament to her battle experience with the hope that she can provide a service to her nation.

----

A simple bust/headshot I threw together using some new tricks. I think this might actually be my best human yet (even if it's only in a headshot format) thanks to the shift in design focus. For more about Aeta and the setting she's a part of, message/check out Wes-of-StarArmy's page or spin by stararmy.com and join today. It's one of the oldest forum-RPs around, with an expansively massive lore and setting with some really neat art, too :V
aetaartwork_by_legix-dcp6bpd.webp
View Aeta Nanao on DeviantArt

RPG-D RPGfix
Back