• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Alliance of the Black Sun

Internal Vote Concluded of all participating parties.

Alliance of the Black Sun: 56%
Black Star Alliance: 33%
Black Sun Alliance: 11%
Alliance of the Black Star: 0%
Other: 0%

Wording was important. Alliance of the Black Sun, AotBS is the new name of the Faction.

Go to thread tools at the top of the OP. Should be there.

I think raz pointed that out earlier in the thread. Anyway just making sure to bring up anything that could potentially come back to hurt the faction later on.

Oh, yeah, I guess he did.

Anyway, it could or could not hurt the faction. I'd like to look on the bright side of things, though. Looking on the bright side of a black sun is p hard to do, but I'll do it, darnit!

And a Nazi occult, I'm pretty sure, didn't choose to trademark their occult. You don't have to work on copyright issues with this, it's something far different.

I'm pretty sure at this point we're just making noises about it; nobody actually believes, I think, that we're violating any copyrights or stepping on anyone else's toes here, unless those toes are miles long and super sensitive to things like changes in the temperature of Cuba.

I'm already anxious about the piranha tank the NTSE is about to turn into, if this is the sort of stuff we're going to choose to focus on. @_@;

Despite liking it, you didn't put Black Spear Alliance in your pool. :(

The big issue with BlackSpear alliance, was Khelena Het'Laderen. She's the leader of the Vekimen, and would have shut down the idea of naming this alliance she is forming with Morioka, who she is aware is actually called Bhelith Blackspear, after her partner. Given the Vekimens things with names and how much work Komodo and the Vekimen ICly will be putting in to make it all happen, naming it after Morioka to them would have been an insult. Morioka worships the idea of the Star Ocean and god left her way back when, Khelena was willing to use the Black Star or Black Sun as a metaphor. Worked out.

Oh, and there was an "Other" option. If no one liked those options, they could pick other and we would have recast the vote with all new names. That got 0 votes :p If other had won, then it might have been considered a little stronger. No offense to Gallant.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back