• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Amelia Weynolt

I have no issues with keeping things as a mystery for in-character discovery. But it's part of my job to question odd choices for characters. Most people when they lose a hand and have normal ones available to them usually chose to get a hand like the one they replaced.

Now when you say 3 fingered hand I think- Neko hand. You might mean something more like a claw type of hand.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/ ... arison.jpg

A claw type of hand might be something more common than a neko style of hand that a Nepleslian cybernetics part dealer have on hand.

I'm not saying that getting a neko style hand would be impossible or would cause me to deny your character- I'm just pointing out (since you didn't know initially what I was talking about) that it is an oddity. Not impossible but most definately a special order since Nepleslia succeeded from Yamatai- nekos are kinda illegal on planet and people tend to riot when they see one.

This character is approved for IC-usage. Welcome to the SARPG. We hope to see you playing soon! Be sure to post something in the Cirrus Station OOC thread and contact Moonman about getting in his plot.

Yea, That is closer to what I had meant. I've had this character once before on another sim (At least, as far as her appearance goes.) and she had a gauntlet like hand, the fingers were pointed as well. but a claw hand like you show would probably be easier. (And less troublesome) Sorry for the confusion.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back