• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check Anyone interested in a plot?

I made a thing!
5Ix3z0bxtEg5OplifW10Sh3WZaZD3wptLVGKA7isAY3Fhkqi8SyxK9D_ZgRHxVMkHVDanmEk7QA=w1342-h513

On the one I gave you, just click download logo on the side. It'll save it to your computer. The normal save saves it to the site so you can come back and edit it later if you weren't finished.

If @Koenig808 hasn't been contacted yet, he needs to be, before this goes any further. Kampfer is the FM of Nepleslia, you have to have his approval to add new elements to the faction, or run a plot there.

No closed doors, just need some permission to use Nepleslia systems in some forthcoming posts involving space pro wrestling. Thanks Aendri!

Well.

Hello, everyone.

I did envision the National Police Force as having a sort of elite unit through RP in the future, but only after the establishing of a RP plot that shows the daily life of your average police officers.

I would be more amicable to an Open RP plot that deals with the daily life of police officers that slowly turns into a permanent Nep plot, where an elite SWAT-style subplot can exist.

Ohm195, you can contact me with anything. Don't be afraid.

Nite Train, I admire your initiative and drive in trying to start a plot. However, I would like it if you had at least 3-6 months of experience in other Nep plots to better get the "feel" of Nepleslia. I'm not saying "no" to your plot, I'm saying "not just yet."

If anyone else would like to start up a NPF plot for regular joe officers, don't hesitate to contact me about starting it, as long as you've got the 3-6 months of RP in Nepleslia finished.

Alright, I'll let the plot incubate. Any good active plots for Nepleslia that you would suggest? So long as the plot has a possibility of happening, I'm happy. Anyone with more experience than myself is welcome to take the baton.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back