• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Anyone who wants to play as SMX

I'm planning to do a round 2 and round 3 (two planets to go for Wazu's strategy to work) but I wanted to take some time and get a small plotship going to use for this which in turn requires a new character to be approved.

I'll probably be sending out PMs and making a post here later tonight or Monday about the round 2, looking for people to participate. If you've posted in this thread about being interested expect to get a PM.

Ok, time to get round 2 organized. I’m sending out a PM to those people who said they might be interested in playing SMX.

The setup is going to be similar to last time with the 4th AASP showing up at Anakes. I’ll put up an intro post and SMX players can post their fleet’s introduction prior to the arrival of the 4th. If you have any questions about what to do or what you want to bring in your fleet go ahead and post here or PM me.

Just to try something new, is anyone interested in playing Nepleslian ships as a detachment from the 2nd fleet?

RP thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5154

I'm sorry Uso, while I'm interested in playing SMX, I don't think I could do justice with fleet roleplay, at least not yet.

What are you looking to play? Even if you just want to play as bridge crew/shocktroopers/whathaveyou I'm sure we can find a way to accommodate that.

I think we have something in mind for you.

Consider yourself an NMX ground commander. You need to pick a small team of loyal soldiers for this mission, extremely well armed and armored, and we'll get back to you about the specifics.

What forces do I bring?

The character I plan on using is a pumpkin type (the neko mishu) who would have two other of the same type. One would be the ghost thing since it seemed like an awesome scout, then depending on number I'll probably go for the armored mishu.

Also a few parasites, the character has an affinity for them, thinking of calling her Ichiro.

Lets assume you'll have a single captured KFY shuttle (Do the NMX have shuttles?) and you can take whatever you can fit on that. Feel free to pick which shuttle.

Edit: Also on a side note, due to have a lot of work to do right now I'm pushing back the start of this till Friday.

Going to do one more 'fleet battle' if anyone is interested.

Also, going to set up a mishhu terror plot if anyone wants to play a character that focuses on surface operations (nepleslian or Mishhu).

RPG-D RPGfix
Back