• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check Aquila Flight

Gunhand4171

The Gunman
Okay everyone, now that finals are over I am in full swing to get my plot fleshed out. I don't have a wiki page yet, but that will be done soon.

What is Aquila Flight? Aquila Flight will be a Nep. plot based around the 78th Tactical Fighter Battalion. Mostly centered on the top squadron in the battalion Aquila Flight. The squadron is made up of the top fighter pilots in the Nep. Navy. They are used for high risk operations where using drones won't cut it. From protecting VIP's in high risk areas, to striking key targets before the rest of the Battalion makes an attack. The Aquila's can do it all.

I know this isn't much to go off of and this is all still a work in progress, but do you think it is worth investing your time in? All questions are welcome.

Hmm, I don't usually play Neplesians but the fact it's an aviator based plot definitely has my attention... what kind of craft do they fly though?

Last edited:
Fighter/Attackers
Seperated from their pure fighter kin, Fighter/Attackers are designed for operation in space and in a planet’s atmosphere. They can be used for defending starships or airbases and can be launched from either.

I not quite sure yet. I was going to allow for people to pick what they wanted to fly for each mission based on the criteria. Some missions I'll ask for someone to fly a different craft. Everyone will have the own main fighter they normally use. They would be allowed to make their own modifications to them like: Upgrading the ships AI, extra weapons bays, stronger powerplants, etc... I was planing on doing this based on the fact that Nepleslian aircraft are less advanced than other factions.

I really enjoy the idea. It appeals to me very much... not so far from the feel of Ace Combat from the sounds of it, which I LOVE.

That is exactly the feel I'm trying to go for. I absolutely love Ace combat. I also thought about having an ACE as the AWACS. I will call him Sky Eye. @Archander you should appreciate that.

Okay now I am totally sold on the idea! I loved playing Ace Combat all the time on the shared rec center Playstations during my USAF tech school training in Pensacola, Florida. :)

This is awesome. I wan't expectting this kind of turn out so quickly. I will get the approval process started and get the wiki moving. Spread the word eveyone, Aquila Flight is here to kick some ass!

So we have the motor mouth, the rookie, the boss, and the no nonsense pilot. Who wants what? I call being the boss. Someone will have to double up on cliches

RPG-D RPGfix
Back