• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Aquila Flight

@Gunhand4171, shall we cut the chat session and get to the action? Our pace is really worrying now. I'm perfectly fine with retconning or shelving the current IC conversation with Virus if need be.

Banshee, Ermine, Virus, Blackwolf are to place traps around the vertical entrance of the asteroids. Once Crux lures them all out and exits through the entrance, the team activates their traps and engages. I am working on the GM post now. It should be up no later than Saturday morning

Just wanted to note that I recently made a post in the LSDF Val'ta where my Lorath character Aran'ya explored the the ruins of the Hizagari spaceport searching for Mishhuvurthayar samples. She did actually find the remains of Sayoko's old flame and Tenshi PA squad leader there as well as the Ravager he died fighting, who has up till now been hinted at in the Cry of the Banshee asides. The next episode will feature her reliving this battle in a dream sequence. :)

Hello everyone. I have a general announcement for you guys.

Now that my exams are over I will try and ramp up for Aquila Flight, and I want to return to posting once a week at least. So I will have a GM post on Saturday. For those who have not posted, but still would like to participate, please get a post up before saturday. If you can't then just let me know.

All inactive players who don't contact me or post will be transferred out of the flight.

I hope you all have a wonderful evening and stay classy...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back