Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

Approved Character [Archaeology Plot] Genevieve "Gunny" Landak

the Chief position was claimed by Jack, my bad that I didn’t update yet. Aside from that, I see no issues from the GM side ^^

GM Approved

Uh. Okay- so, I built her with that intention in mind since I thought we agreed on it and he was not listed in that spot last night when I was finalizing my character. I understand that it may have just slipped your mind and that I took a few days to get her put together.

It's your plot and you're welcome to run it how you want, but it gives me a weird feeling. I'm going to bow out. Not looking to start any drama. :) Best of luck- I'm sure you'll do great!

Uh. Okay- so, I built her with that intention in mind since I thought we agreed on it and he was not listed in that spot last night when I was finalizing my character. I understand that it may have just slipped your mind and that I took a few days to get her put together.

It's your plot and you're welcome to run it how you want, but it gives me a weird feeling. I'm going to bow out. Not looking to start any drama. :) Best of luck- I'm sure you'll do great!
I am quite confused of your answer regarding this plot. So I feel like I got to apologize for my slow response in updating the page? But i can’t force you to hop onto this story if you feel uncomfortable by it. Hope to see you in another plots.

Not trying to say you should apologize! Just saying that I understand when you said you hadn't had a chance to do it yet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back