• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission B7R-604

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Planet / setting thing
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=planet:b7r604

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? Yes
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Finally getting around to adding this in, since I want to make a few articles for the locals. The USO has come across this place twice and its been difficult each time. The article contains a bit of the history of the place as well as what is actually there.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It seems Cadet isn't reviewing this article and is just making demands that a muzzle is put on a member.

This has been approved as canon already. There is no need to try to retcon something Wes approved of.

In your chart it needs to say 550 million based on the 250 mil Rixx and 300 mil colonists.

Link Nepleslians.

Speaking of, we'll need @Gunhand4171 to verify colonists are good to go.

It seems Cadet isn't reviewing this article and is just making demands that a muzzle is put on a member.

This has been approved as canon already. There is no need to try to retcon something Wes approved of.

@CadetNewb is merely making sure that all commenters on this submission are following proper procedure. To quote @FrostJaeger himself, "Why should that one person receive special treatment and not be required to follow the same rules everyone else does?"

Edited in light of new information and RP. Good job @FrostJaeger.

Last edited:
It still says 550,000 instead of million.

Immortal is correct - I don't care that Arb was speaking on Frost's behalf. But, what I do care about is why Arb feels those points are important enough to do so. I could start digging around, trying to find out both sides of this argument I'm not familiar with, or try letting both parties make their statements/reasons first so I have a baseline to work with. I prefer the latter. Regarding who's reviewing the article though, I don't know if you wish to review it @Ametheliana , but I'll do so if nobody else is interested.

But, what I do care about is why Arb feels those points are important enough to do so.

@Zack I've looked over Frost's edit suggestions and I think they're pretty minor and I suggest that you make those, I don't think they'll harm your submissions to make them.

@CadetNewb The quote by Wes in my post is why I spoke on Frost's behalf here.

The most important/relevant points imo

Oh no, I totally get those ones. It's these ones here that I don't get;

I'm not following why the language needs to be so very specific.

Pro tip:

If you quote someone who has been blocked in your post, the people who have them blocked won't be able to see the blocked person's quote in your post.

IE: I don't see the frost quote in Ame's post unless I show blocked content.

---

I do need to include OOC notes, and the planet wasn't involved in the mishhu wars so no need to include more about that.

Who built the research facilities? That was in the article. The colonists did.

Similarly, the rixx arrived recently (YE_39)

The reason for the specific language is that Frost doesn't want the events in the articles to be associated with mainstream Elysia.

Well, it looks like a bunch of small, tiny changes that are ultimately irrelevant. If I didn't know better, it looks like nitpicking, but you seem to think it's important, so I want to know why.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Okay let's get those small details changed then.

'mainstream elysia'

I think my NPC faction has seen more in RP use than Frost's NPC faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…