• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Bastardpiece Theater Discussion

It's perfectly fine. Also, for the record - since the Delsaurian was in a good mood, he got the car moving quickly so Amy had to sit on Fian for the whole ride.

That is all.

What stops her from moving during the middle of the ride? I assumed nothing and wrote the post with that in mind, but can edit if necessary.

Hmmm. Well it seems I've already botched up the IC history.

During any operation, their codename and skills are all that the other operatives must know about them.

I just found this on the IPG Wiki..... Should we rewind and have the codenames, Cadet? Or just keep rolling along?

Just keep rolling - I'm deliberately not sticking close to the IPG article since it was not written with PC usage in mind. Rather, think of it as a loose guideline since that's how I'm using it. A very similar thought was given when I reviewed everyone's characters too; so long as their quality is ok, I'm happy. Excellence and sharp eye for detail is all left up to all of you, and you alone - I'd be grateful to see your character profiles change and evolve over time, but if not, that's ok too.

My focus is your enjoyment of the plot, and the story itself. So far, I hope you're all amused - we're almost ready to break into a more interesting portion.

Alright, at this point, unless someone's character has actual questions, it's an optional reaction cycle. Assuming no more questions are asked, we'll delve right into the meaty details with another post moving us forward tomorrow.

Would Amy know the name of this eponymous daughter? I doubt she'd know her personally, but it seems like she would have kept up with the major criminal underground scuttlebutt.

Oh no, she's quite a recent person in the underworld.

Also, I should give you guys a heads up - Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be slow for me, so no posts then until midnight if we're lucky. And depending on how I'm feeling, the day immediately after each might be slower than best too. Still, I'll try my hardest!

That aside, how are you guys liking it so far?

For a rough idea of how I kind of envision Amy in the new suit: Picture

Obviously the hair and eye colors are slightly off, and it's missing the correct color undershirt, but that's kind of how I envision her looking.

Really nice.

It's a good set of posts too you guys - I'll post in about...10 hours from now after I recover from our regular coma sessions in the dark. I'm feeling a little tired and ran out of time tonight sadly. XD

Fenix Aldaris said:
Just want throw out that Dex didn't go for Kurt's throat. He wanted to. But he chose it would be wiser not to.

Confirmed, Fenix. I'm not trying to pick on your PC. Just think of this as a steeper learning curve for him.

ShotJon said:
Harro guy, I should be joining you soon now that my char is approved :3

Good to see you.

No worries, mate. Dex can hack it. If not... I shudder to think of it. He's thrown off by the lack of organization this far, having been marine sergeant and whatnot.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back