• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Bastardpiece Theater Discussion

Aye, it would be appreciated!

Also guys, do sound off here, so I know you're all following along. We're about to get into the first swing of things, so I want to make sure you're all here. Also! I hope you're all enjoying Leona (or not)? I'd like any feedback and opinions on Nacon and Leona so far if any of you guys could spare it - it'd help me develop them as we go along.

And more importantly, are you all enjoying this so far? I'm trying to make sure not to forget anyone in all the posts, though, there's not much to 'do' yet. Just banter for now.

I think you've done an excellent job with both if them, Cadet. Perky little Nacon actually had me chuckling at some of the stuff he says. Leona is one of those characters I think is going to be a tough nut to crack for most of us. She seems like she's holding something back from the team. Another job well done, mate. :)

Nacon and Leona are just fine, thumbs up on their concepts. My problem is my own right now and working on some way to solve it.

That's great to have feedback, thanks!

Moving on, the string of parties and booze are all done and over with, so now I can try and get back to posting more regularly. Right now, you're all in the park as mentioned before, armed with your pistols, radio earbuds, and in Fian's case, some concealed body armor since he'll be the literal body guard should things go bad.

Good luck!

Alright, I'll explain the layout of the area as best I can.

Assuming that Fian and Leona are at the center of everything, I'll be going off in a clock system. Bear in mind, I'm orientating 'forwards' towards the lake, not going off of where Leona is looking even though she's the center. Nacon himself is at 12'oclock, right at the shores of the artificial lake setting up. The ice cream truck is to the 3'oclock position of Leona, with the crazy old lady with the blood sucking pigeons a few meters away on the other side. Along with Dick too of course! Kurt is going off into the 6'oclock area, towards one of the guards we passed by.

Just a handful of meters away from Fian and Leona to the 9'oclock of our 'center' are Dex and Kira. They're seemingly in the line and with the fat man bearing right down on them. Since Amy accidentally didn't get orders, she's doing a random patrol - despite this, she too is at the 9'oclock position, with the fat man between her and Dex/Kira. Further still to the 9'oclock area, and in her assigned area, is of course Fran.

Who's being hit on.

Yup, that's about it!

EDIT: As a note, if your character is un-postlocked due to someone else posting, I think it may be worth trying to make another move. Character actions should be in reason of course!

Wait a minute I though fat guy was already between Dex/Kira and FIan/Leona? Since he was only 6 meters away from tehm.

All I'm really seeing there is if the circle is showing the teams effective coverage of the area. Having two of the members outside it significantly drops their reaction time.

Also. On a completely unrelated note. Is garrote wire a plausible weapon that Dex could possibly get his hands on? Or would that be difficult role play?

Ah, my bad! I misjudged the distance a little bit, and have corrected that a little. This time around, Dex and Kira are closer to the fat guy, but for now, he's still between them and Amy. Also, the chart forgot one thing!

The duck in the lake.

Fenix Aldaris said:
Also. On a completely unrelated note. Is garrote wire a plausible weapon that Dex could possibly get his hands on? Or would that be difficult role play?

Weapon?

Thats like a mundane item. Man.

Ah. Gotcha. Sorry. I didn't understand right away. I was barely awake when I responded. I'm starting to think that I should wait until I'm awake to reply to things...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back