• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Bastardpiece Theater Discussion

Yeah, it is sadly.

Right now, I have no consistent way to get internet at all, and it will likely be a while until I do. Hell, it might be another month even. Either way, yes. Go ahead and make asides and so forth. Naturally, Kampfer and Fian will be taking the lead I believe, and that such an aside will also need to take place anytime before our characters all ended up in Leona's clutches.

Again, I'm sorry this happened now of all times - I really miss messing with you guys. (T^T)

P.S.

Also, since I got to check my mailbox for the first time in a long time, you guys may want to take a look at this here.

If anyones waiting on me to post Frans in kinda an overwatch position eyeing the people around the group waiting for something to look odd or off so... until that happens... nothing to really post about.

Considering we have quite a few none posters and seem to be held in place might I suggest we commit to a reboot at a new starting point while putting those who won't post or can't post into a holding pattern so we can continue the rp?

We'll do a reboot.

Give me a few days to think up a plot.

Do you guys want to do a total reboot or do you want the same plot we've been in but tweaked a ton?

Then we are doing a total reboot. The first plot will achieve Cadet's original intentions of disappearing your PCs and training them. I'll continue on until Cadet gets back, then hand the reins over to him.

We will not be in Funky City for this reboot. We will start in Malaise on "Half Empty." See the wiki for info and adjust your characters histories accordingly. They could have been born there, migrated there for work, forced there for labor, etc.

I'm going to spend the next day or so ironing out the details.

Oh, if you're working on Malaise, I should let you all know of one recent event.

The NSS Venus had stopped to check on a civilian station that had gone silent when they found that it had been boarded by pirates. However, those civilians and pirates were then attacked by Vordachibeans who had sneaked onto the pirate ship and were now going around slaughtering everyone.

Tracking where those Vordas came from may be an interesting side story. But its Kampf's plot and if you guys need anything, let me know.

Also, if anyone wants to try their hand at GMing their own plot, do ping me. Please.

I'm trying to cut down the number of forums and get more activity in the New and Featured RP forum. Can you do the new thread there?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back