• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Bastardpiece Theater Discussion

Mundane as in it shouldnt require a tech article or express GM permission to aquire so long as you can provide a suitable IC explanation as to how your character got it.

I was pulling examples. I made my own out of a bicycle break cable, wood dowling, and electrical tape for a cheap prop.

It's perfectly all well and good to have that on you, and its even better that you asked too. Yeah, it's ok to come up with small, little things so long as it's reasonable I think. If it isn't, I'll likely say something in here.

Them Dire Pigeons man.

Fenix Aldaris said:
Man. Them pigeons. I think Dick is about to get a bit trigger happy and blow the op. ;)

Not yet. Just wait for when he's trying NOT to shoot them as opposed to only worrying about the possibility that he may have to.

Just as a heads up, I'm going to postpone moving for just one more turn to try and get more of us to post - we're getting pretty close to the breaking point (one more 'turn at the very least) and I want everyone up to speed when everything comes together in a perfect storm.

Damnit, I meant to say 'one more day' not 'turn'.

Anyways, enjoy the bricks falling to the ground for the first time.

And on another note? When I was a kid, I walked in the park with a loaf of bread in my hands to the lake. I never got there in time - the geese got to me first, and at this point in my life? I recall (correctly or not) that they were taller than me. Maybe I'm mixing up my birds, but they were white, they were big, and they were very mean. :3

Just as he turned back to Fran with an apology about being interrupted, a small, adorable looking animal popped out of the bushes Amy had ignored moments ago. A pair of innocent little eyes looked up at her as she watched the fat man. He was finally stopped by Dex as Kira watched by his sie, only to have the little pet catch her attention with a soft, "Kruuuu?"

https://wiki.stararmy.com/lib/exe/fetch.php?media=comics:fian:37b.png

ITS A TRAP!

Just a heads up - I'm currently unable to post since I'm without any reliable source of internet connection for the time being. Things have rapidly become a mess, and I have no clue as to how soon I will be able to post again consistently. Hopefully, it will only be for a few more days if everything works out.

You know... I'm getting the feeling he may be a very long while, anyone up for a random aside or some kind of after mission (off timeline of course) scene?

I would be down for something like that. Sadly I'm going to be a bit behind on posting. I fractured the radial head of my over last weekend and I'm juiced up on painkillers. So posting is a bit difficult.

Fian and I have decided to put our heads together and try to move the plot along until Cadet gets back. We'll try to keep it as close as possible to his wishes.

I'm going to give it 2 more days until we get a post up, in order to allow more room for Cadet to get back and for you all to get ready.

Just thought I would point out that Dex didn't pull the gun on the fat guy. Dick did. Dex is still kind o hanging back waiting to see if there is anyone else going to pop out.

Also. Sorry about the lack of activity. I finally have some use of my arm back and I'll try to get a post up ASAP.

Error on my part. Get better and post as soon as you comfortably can.

The rest of you, try to maintain your frequency before Cadet's leave of absence. Lets try to pick up the momentum again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back