• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Fred's OOC explanation posts are as long as my IC GM posts >.<

I want to go read the IC post that is behind this OOC post but I know I'll get sucked in again.

Bya~

Reactions: Wes
That must suck for Mara. It's like opening the skeletons in your closet and then forgetting what was in there in the first place.

The best thing about being with Byakuren is that I'm not only a player, but a total fanboy. I eat all this up.

Yukari: *witnesses Ichigo steal a kiss from her husband's lips*
Yukari: *trots off to find something hard and phallic to comfort her*
Yukari: *returns with a rocket launcher*
YOU KNOW HER DREAMS

YOU KNOW THEM PRECISELY

Aaaaaaa I don't have time to finish my reply BUT IT'S GONNA BE SO GOOD AAAAAAA THIS IS SO MUCH FUN.

Oh my! How delicious! I will be diving into this after dinner tonight!

And, Khasidel, that was a brilliant post.

A brawl? No. The proper term is catfight.

But even then...

Nimura, warrior of great prowess, would pummel Yukari into submission.

Ichigo, warrior of great heart, goes straight for the feels.

Yukari, warrior of great common sense, doesn't fight battles she's already won.

Suzume: "Oh, buuurrrn!"
Ichigo: x_x
Nimura: >_> "whatever".

Sorry guys, I've been trying to come up with a response to Khas's insightful philosophical debate but quite frankly my brain's been sputtering up short. I'm still trying but if I can't before a shift happens then oh well.

Finally got.... something.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…