• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

I wanted to point out that October 25th (That's today!) is Kotori's birthday.

Happy Birthday, Kotori!

Sorry, been lurking here for a while. Trying to finish some school work before I turn my attentions here.

@Nyton
Blas, I like your post, but reporters aren't currently doing this live. They're covering info that will likely be montaged later.

There will certainly be a live broadcast done later by SANDRA. I'll make it obvious. But until then, Anthony and Celine can't really know what is going on past the possible knowledge what what Nyton was invited to attend.

@Nyton I just edited the stuff out. If you ever need it again, we can find it in the "history" section of said post.

@Khasidel @Doshii Jun getting posts from you guys would be great.
I mean, I see Tom coming daily now, but he has nothing to reply to, and I'm not sure how long that's going to last and want to make the most of it. ^_^;

We just wrapped a huge project for the channel. Gonna make its debut tomorrow. Imma leave a link and y'all can check it out when it goes up.

Edit: AND HERE IT IS. MY VOICE IS THE SUIT DUDE WITH THE ORANGE SHIRT.

HELP ME I'VE BECOME ANIME

Last edited:
My latest GM post is up.
@Tom @Nyton @Doshii Jun @Khasidel

The post advances the plot. Feel free to post your reactions to the event thus far.

In a few days, or once everyone has posted, I'll move forward with this.

Also note that some of the links lead to a site called Sketchfab, where you'll be able to see the 3d models live (and rotate some, zoom them, etc...). The one for the YSS Himiko is a placeholder, but accurate enough for our purposes. The one for the prototype (original Miharu configuration) is the final mesh.

Last edited:
They knew for a fact that Ogawa Mio was reporting in live not because they could turn thier heads around and see her, but because Suzume tuned her communicator through SYNC to eye at the SANDRA broadcast.
Highlighted for Suzume totally having the hots for a newscaster.

Yukari: "A+ taste, Suzume-san."

Suzume: "W-what? I didn't hear you."

Yukari: "I see~"

@Nyton
A precision: Himiko is not Kotori's mentor.
That distinction falls to Ketsurui Yuumi, Yamatai's Premier.
Being apprenticed to the Premier is indeed a good example of knowing people in high-places... but Yuumi still answers to Senate consensus, and the Premier serves the Empress. She's likely a step down as the person whom manages the civilian government; just like Yui is a step down, managing the military.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…