• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

It felt good to punch that Nep blowhard, gotta say. I MEAN, it felt good to read about that blowhard getting punched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a bit of clarification in regards to our antagonist:
Nadeko is the firstname
Ebi is her lastname
Essentially, she's "Nadeko the Snake".

Her school is :
Kusariebi - a kind of snake which is the viper
no kage - "of shadows"
Litterally translated as "Shadow Viper"

Dang. Once again without words. But hopes that I can eventually join with some a jarring revelations and action still on the table.

Well, if I had made extra sidecharacters come in at this point, the probability of their deaths would have been extremely high. That didn't seem very fair, which is why I'm taking entries only be threads 3.x

Next post up! I'd like reactions from:
@Tom @Nyton @Doshii Jun @Khasidel

This said, the Empress chose to have nothing to do with Ebi Nadeko, as if she was an insect, barely deserving notice. Clearly, Himiko doesn't respond well to violence like this, especially not when she has made the strides she made to make her rule as progressive as possible. It'd be beneath her dignity.

Hinoto, in the meantime, makes a bid to buy some time for reinforcements which are sure to come. In the time honored tradition of villainous masterminds being unable to skip a chance for long monologues to justify themselves, Nadeko bites - hook, line, and sinker - and goes for full disclosure.

Translations-
Shindekudasai: A polite way of asking someone to please stop breathing. Permanently.

Last edited:
I really do love this recent post of yours, Fred. I just don't see right now how I'm going to react to it. Maybe I'm a bit tired so I'll sleep on it. It is 1:25am after all!

I know, it's great exposition but we're still sorta stuck in place. Sword to the chin is really hard to react fast enough to. Oh well, I posted some thoughts and threw out a wild card idea. Maybe it won't be needed.

In theory, Himiko has PANTHEON access to control any doors, lights, artificial gravity, or automated machinery in the area, doesn't she?

Reactions: raz
Today is court day, so I have a lot of orders and paperwork to process. Might not get to this until early tomorrow morning, but my post won't be long.

New GM post up!
Sorry Khasidel. Was 11:20 PM my time and I still didn't see anything from you, so I went ahead.

Therein:
- Melisson implies Nyton should eat all his vegetables or we won't get his dessert;
- Ebi Nadeko seems to think of Yui like an old grandmother no longer capable of taking care of herself;
- Hinoto stands up to the rogue-samurai. "Nope. You surrender"; deciding that she's not going to bet against the Black Knights even in these circumstances;'
- Everyone realizes that it was a bad idea to threaten something Kotori valued more than her own life. Ebi had Kotori paralyzed with fear, but she just had to say that.

And then, much stabbing ensues.

@Tom @Nyton @Doshii Jun @Khasidel
I need active replies from you guys again.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…