• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

I'm just going to point out that if Nyton rushes down those wet glass-shard covered crystal steps that he's only going to end up with a broken neck.

Reika, on the other hand, would have no problem flying down.

Argh. I will absolutely get to this immediately after I finish work... but I literally woke up and have to be out my door in 15 minutes. Argh.

Took me a while to finally get this out. Was at work and on mobile. Sorry Jake, this was the plan long before you or Fred even posted. And yes, according to Nyton a friend bleeding from a gun shot wound is not as high a priority as Kotori. Go figure.

Last edited:
Two clarifications:
First, the medkit was in the elevator because they brought it there and probably just left it on the floor. So there was no compartment to extract it out from per say. That's a minor edit I can take care of myself, but I wanted to make sure everyone had the same mental picture on that.

Secondly, Tom - when shot - was close to the stairs. He staggered a step back, then being right on the edge of the spiral stairwell. And then he fell back, landed over the stairs and then unevenly slid down them until the nature of the circling spiral stairs stopped his descent. So, his body is kind of inclined diagonally, with his head down and his feet up. I'm not sure of how Yukari is propping him up.

I took some creative liberty with the process of dying when you have an OS. Thought it'd be cool to do it that way.

I think I'd better wait for a GM post to see how well Reika's ministrations might work -- then Yukari can start cutting herself for healing blood! </love>

RPG-D RPGfix
Back