• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Black Knights/Byakuren Discussion

Just roleplay your character, Blas. If Nyton feels like getting involved in the discussion, let him. It seems pretty informal after all, and Kotori seems to have dished out the serious posturing stuff until things seemed to have settled down in a more cooperative mood.

Alright, just checking. Didn't want to spoil moods or plans and stuff, ha ha. I've been pretty busy as of late so now's I guess a good a chance to post anything.

I'm cool with a fast track. Sorry for not much postage during the meeting. Don't have much on Tom's mind atm.

Hey, I went to see what was going on in the Byakuren plot but I've found a complete lack of history on both the YSS Asamoya and YSS Byakuren pages. They're supposed to be updated regularly, at least with every roleplayer review (plot audit) cycle. Please get them updated as soon as possible.

Hey guys, I wanted to let you know that I'm delayed in my posting. I'm tackling a lot of things at once and haven't been able to put my mind to fast-forwarding us ahead. I'm probably going to tackle it this weekend at the latest.

As Yamatai's FM, I desperately need a summary of what has happened in this plot.

@Nyton @Doshii Jun @Tom @Khasidel @MoonMan
And we are back on Dawn Station, on Asamoya at that.

Kotori wanted a meeting, but she's giving everyone time to get refreshed and changed before it starts.

I'd also point out that we are done with our outing on Fortuna. I wanted to say that it's been a pleasure for me to work with Moonman on this venture, he's been nothing but supportive and greatly raised the quality bar of whatever I might have achieved for this scenario. Thank you, Moonman, for the commitment you've made for us.

@Doshii Jun , Suzume can't reconstitute the data. The Miharus will need to request access to a KAMI-tier quantum computer in order to extract the data from it. Soul Savior Pods don't as conveniently provide data for restoration as a live ship computer does.

It's there on the wiki. I just figured that with your Yukari+Suzume post, you were unaware of it.

@Doshii Jun @Tom let me know when you are narratively ready to move on.

As @Nyton and @Khasidel have not posted, I'm running the assumption that they are temporarily busy and will be able to catch up later. Besides, I think you guys can already tell that this is more about Yukari and Tom at the moment, so, no big deal. I'll just have them remain along so that they can jump in whenever and that the characters remain aware of what happened.

Alright then. Feel free to write a post about your characters getting ready and then come to Kotori's quarters. It's pretty much in your hands. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back